Biggest Mistake I See Here Is Posters Betting Bad Teams

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jjgold
    SBR Aristocracy
    • 07-20-05
    • 388201

    #1
    Biggest Mistake I See Here Is Posters Betting Bad Teams
    Losing Prop long term
  • Dad
    SBR Posting Legend
    • 11-26-08
    • 23245

    #2
    Give us a winner, J.
    Comment
    • wantitall4moi
      SBR MVP
      • 04-17-10
      • 3063

      #3
      Says the guy who tells people to bet the Lakers every night LMAO.
      Comment
      • chase hardy
        SBR MVP
        • 01-07-10
        • 1324

        #4
        You're a good one to talk jj.
        Comment
        • Guest

          #5
          JJGold's spreadsheet:

          49% winners
          -$54,000
          Comment
          • dodger33
            SBR MVP
            • 08-14-09
            • 3962

            #6
            Originally posted by jjgold
            Losing Prop long term
            Took me a while to figure this one out... Sounds stupid but its true folks.
            Comment
            • BettingWizard
              SBR Hall of Famer
              • 11-28-09
              • 6522

              #7
              I'm doing fine
              Comment
              • MoneyLineDawg
                SBR Posting Legend
                • 01-01-09
                • 13253

                #8
                I take good teams against bad teams......bad teams keep it close and cover.........then I say Fukk it I'll take this shit team getting 10 and they lose by 30......back to good teams that don't cover......rinse and repeat
                Comment
                • DiggityDaggityDo
                  SBR Aristocracy
                  • 11-30-08
                  • 81463

                  #9
                  Bad teams cover too.

                  Vegas wins when bad teams cover.
                  Comment
                  • Ernie Mccracken
                    SBR MVP
                    • 09-11-11
                    • 1986

                    #10
                    Originally posted by DiggityDaggityDo
                    Vegas wins when bad teams cover.
                    Good point. Bad teams covering is a big reason why the books need dump trucks for all their cash and most SBR pros are eating cat food in the dark tonight.
                    Comment
                    • lakerboy
                      SBR Aristocracy
                      • 04-02-09
                      • 94704

                      #11
                      I had kings ML tonight +580 and +11. JJ thanks for coming out.
                      Comment
                      • Mikail
                        SBR Posting Legend
                        • 07-19-09
                        • 21689

                        #12
                        I like betting with the books instead of against them. Winning prop long term.
                        Comment
                        • dynamite140
                          SBR MVP
                          • 07-05-08
                          • 4958

                          #13
                          Originally posted by lakerboy
                          I had kings ML tonight +580 and +11. JJ thanks for coming out.

                          Does it matter when you bet air?
                          Comment
                          • jjgold
                            SBR Aristocracy
                            • 07-20-05
                            • 388201

                            #14
                            Originally posted by lakerboy
                            I had kings ML tonight +580 and +11. JJ thanks for coming out.
                            How about your 4-17 run??
                            Comment
                            • DiggityDaggityDo
                              SBR Aristocracy
                              • 11-30-08
                              • 81463

                              #15
                              ouch
                              Comment
                              • lakerboy
                                SBR Aristocracy
                                • 04-02-09
                                • 94704

                                #16
                                Originally posted by jjgold
                                How about your 4-17 run??
                                its odd that a guy who is down over 50 grand on the sheet he uses is laughing at people.


                                jj did people still talk about the 67 steelers in 1975?
                                Comment
                                • jjgold
                                  SBR Aristocracy
                                  • 07-20-05
                                  • 388201

                                  #17
                                  Of course if you bet underdogs everyday your going to win some even +800 ones
                                  Books are afraid of your action you know
                                  Comment
                                  • JohnGalt2341
                                    SBR Hall of Famer
                                    • 12-31-09
                                    • 9125

                                    #18
                                    Biggest mistake I see is posters betting before they know the outcome of the game.
                                    Comment
                                    Search
                                    Collapse
                                    Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                                    Collapse
                                    Working...