March Madness (1st weekend) in VEGAS

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • OneLossParlayGuy
    SBR Wise Guy
    • 04-27-10
    • 815

    #1
    March Madness (1st weekend) in VEGAS
    Just booked my flights...cant wait for this..

    anyone have experience or any recommendations on which casinos set up the best for this chaotic time????
  • bobbyfk
    SBR Posting Legend
    • 01-19-09
    • 15218

    #2
    In my opinion that Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday when they go from 64 to 16 teams are the 4 best days of the year to be in Vegas. All the sportsbooks are packed. Its a fun partying time as your high fiveing strangers who bet the team your on with every critical down the strict basket. BETS BOOZE and BROADS for 4 days. Enjoy and good luck. MR BIG
    Comment
    • beerman2619
      SBR Hall of Famer
      • 12-24-09
      • 7752

      #3
      Have fun man not sure if i will make it down there for March Madness this season. But me and like 6 friends have been going for like 5 straight years so much fun down there during that time of year. And of course St Paddy days partys also.
      Comment
      • tony_come
        SBR Posting Legend
        • 03-31-10
        • 21695

        #4
        we cant wait to have you here sir
        Comment
        • Coolcanuck79
          SBR MVP
          • 12-07-11
          • 3189

          #5
          'tis the most wonderful time of the year in Vegas! Caesars is a great book to take in March Madness as is Bally's. (I enjoy it for some reason)

          This year I am staying at Encore so I am going to check out the scene there and move mid-strip if it gets lame up there.
          Comment
          • smokey3383
            SBR Rookie
            • 01-23-12
            • 1

            #6
            Ive been goin the past 4 years. I like the excalibur cus it is less crowded in the book. I make my bets in the am and head to the pool and rent a cabana and watch the games with the buddys and party!!
            Comment
            • Guest

              #7
              Went last year. All the books will be packed. Go early. Get wasted. Have a blast.
              Comment
              • ChuckyTheGoat
                BARRELED IN @ SBR!
                • 04-04-11
                • 39664

                #8
                Bobby, get Mr Big his own SBR acct. Big needs to be on here 24/7 to educate us.
                Where's the fuckin power box, Carol?
                Comment
                • jjgold
                  SBR Aristocracy
                  • 07-20-05
                  • 388201

                  #9
                  Originally posted by Coolcanuck79
                  'tis the most wonderful time of the year in Vegas! Caesars is a great book to take in March Madness as is Bally's. (I enjoy it for some reason)

                  This year I am staying at Encore so I am going to check out the scene there and move mid-strip if it gets lame up there.

                  There is no scene there, its just a hotel and small casino way off the main strip meaning 30 minute walk to Caesars
                  Its beautiful but not real Vegas to North

                  More of a Euro type hotel for well to do people and some convention people

                  No sportsbook...no malls, ect
                  Comment
                  Search
                  Collapse
                  Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                  Collapse
                  Working...