I recieved my Sony earbuds... Thanks SBR!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Dad
    SBR Posting Legend
    • 11-26-08
    • 23245

    #1
    I recieved my Sony earbuds... Thanks SBR!
    They just showed up in the mail today.

    SBR is the greatest. Am I lying?

  • Ninersnut
    SBR MVP
    • 05-20-10
    • 3730

    #2
    Fukk Dad's white. There goes my prop bet.
    Comment
    • teaserpleaser
      BARRELED IN @ SBR!
      • 08-14-08
      • 26015

      #3
      And young what old dude has double monitors like that i always had him 50+ years old
      Comment
      • Bcatswin
        SBR Posting Legend
        • 12-21-10
        • 13931

        #4
        Comment
        • Guest

          #5
          Got the same ones last week from SBR, very nice.
          Comment
          • sickler
            SBR Posting Legend
            • 06-05-08
            • 15006

            #6
            Dad doesn't have dirty fingernails.

            Sorry dad, that's something I envisioned about you.
            Comment
            • DiggityDaggityDo
              SBR Aristocracy
              • 11-30-08
              • 81463

              #7
              Daddy, i zoomed in on your picture, being the curious bastard that i am... And corect me if i am wrong, but i think i see that dude from the hangover next to a basketball hoop behind your monitors???
              Comment
              • TR88
                Restricted User
                • 06-10-10
                • 9364

                #8
                Originally posted by DiggityDaggityDo
                Daddy, i zoomed in on your picture, being the curious bastard that i am... And corect me if i am wrong, but i think i see that dude from the hangover next to a basketball hoop behind your monitors???
                Alan
                Comment
                • King Mayan
                  SBR Posting Legend
                  • 09-22-10
                  • 21330

                  #9
                  everybody picking apart this picture.
                  Comment
                  • Dad
                    SBR Posting Legend
                    • 11-26-08
                    • 23245

                    #10
                    Originally posted by King Mayan
                    everybody picking apart this picture.
                    Unreal, right Mayan?

                    Yes, I am white. No, I dont have dirty fingernails. Yes, that is Alan.

                    DrStale, are these any good? I have not tried them yet.
                    Comment
                    • Ernie Mccracken
                      SBR MVP
                      • 09-11-11
                      • 1986

                      #11
                      Dad is a 20 year old white nerd living in a basement. Nice.
                      Comment
                      • Dad
                        SBR Posting Legend
                        • 11-26-08
                        • 23245

                        #12
                        Originally posted by Ernie Mccracken
                        Dad is a 20 year old white nerd living in a basement. Nice.
                        This is not a basement. It's an office.
                        Comment
                        • Dad
                          SBR Posting Legend
                          • 11-26-08
                          • 23245

                          #13
                          I'm going to step away from the computer and listen to some music for a little bit now.
                          Comment
                          • Guest

                            #14
                            Originally posted by Dad
                            Unreal, right Mayan?

                            Yes, I am white. No, I dont have dirty fingernails. Yes, that is Alan.

                            DrStale, are these any good? I have not tried them yet.
                            I like em a lot. Theyre great for when you're running or moving around quite a bit
                            Comment
                            • flyingillini
                              SBR Aristocracy
                              • 12-06-06
                              • 41484

                              #15
                              Daddy, not sure what you expect me to do with this picture? I am not able to achieve completion. Please take care of business for me Daddy!
                              המוסד‎
                              המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים‎
                              Comment
                              • hels
                                SBR Hall of Famer
                                • 04-12-09
                                • 8767

                                #16
                                Originally posted by Dad
                                This is not a basement. It's an office.
                                Posters of shirtless men, basketball hoop and naked girls on the computer -- I gotta get me some office.
                                Comment
                                • Smoke
                                  SBR Aristocracy
                                  • 10-09-09
                                  • 48111

                                  #17
                                  Originally posted by flyingillini
                                  Daddy, not sure what you expect me to do with this picture? I am not able to achieve completion. Please take care of business for me Daddy!
                                  I agree

                                  Daddy we don't wanna see some fukkin earbuds

                                  BTW we can see your face in the reflection of earbud box
                                  Comment
                                  • Dad
                                    SBR Posting Legend
                                    • 11-26-08
                                    • 23245

                                    #18
                                    Picture removed. Too much personal info revealed.

                                    The earbuds are nice. I will use them until I get the beats by dre from the SBR Store.
                                    Comment
                                    • Smoke
                                      SBR Aristocracy
                                      • 10-09-09
                                      • 48111

                                      #19
                                      Comment
                                      • sickler
                                        SBR Posting Legend
                                        • 06-05-08
                                        • 15006

                                        #20
                                        Originally posted by Dad
                                        Picture removed. Too much personal info revealed.

                                        The earbuds are nice. I will use them until I get the beats by dre from the SBR Store.
                                        TMI

                                        You should see some of the personal pics I've posted.....
                                        Comment
                                        • Bengals28
                                          SBR MVP
                                          • 04-20-11
                                          • 2164

                                          #21
                                          Where's this picture???
                                          Comment
                                          • sickler
                                            SBR Posting Legend
                                            • 06-05-08
                                            • 15006

                                            #22
                                            Originally posted by Bengals28
                                            Where's this picture???
                                            He took it down. Read
                                            Comment
                                            • SBR_John
                                              SBR Posting Legend
                                              • 07-12-05
                                              • 16471

                                              #23
                                              The hits just keeeep on comin...unreal. Another casino winner probably.
                                              Comment
                                              • sickler
                                                SBR Posting Legend
                                                • 06-05-08
                                                • 15006

                                                #24
                                                Heads up, Dad. The pic is still in your photos. I don't see anything incriminating but if having it public concerns you, take action!
                                                Comment
                                                • King Mayan
                                                  SBR Posting Legend
                                                  • 09-22-10
                                                  • 21330

                                                  #25
                                                  Originally posted by Dad
                                                  Picture removed. Too much personal info revealed.

                                                  The earbuds are nice. I will use them until I get the beats by dre from the SBR Store.
                                                  I needed earphones awhile back, was about to get those, instead I got a 50$ best buy card and purchased better ones.

                                                  I need those beats by dre too.. Will probably just buy those..
                                                  Comment
                                                  • Dad
                                                    SBR Posting Legend
                                                    • 11-26-08
                                                    • 23245

                                                    #26
                                                    Originally posted by sickler
                                                    Heads up, Dad. The pic is still in your photos. I don't see anything incriminating but if having it public concerns you, take action!
                                                    Thanks Sickler. I think its gone now?
                                                    Originally posted by King Mayan
                                                    I needed earphones awhile back, was about to get those, instead I got a 50$ best buy card and purchased better ones.

                                                    I need those beats by dre too.. Will probably just buy those..
                                                    The beats by dre are aprox 5300 pts. I'm about half way there, Mayan.
                                                    Comment
                                                    Search
                                                    Collapse
                                                    Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                                                    Collapse
                                                    Working...