Just bought my first island

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • betplom
    SBR Posting Legend
    • 09-20-06
    • 13444

    #1
    Just bought my first island
    It's only 3 miles long & I got a really good deal.
  • Fishhead
    SBR Aristocracy
    • 08-11-05
    • 40178

    #2
    Heard this is the new craze.,...........whereabouts?
    Comment
    • onlooker
      BARRELED IN @ SBR!
      • 08-10-05
      • 36572

      #3
      Is this it?

      Comment
      • Guest

        #4
        Looks lovely

        Comment
        • darkhat
          SBR Hall of Famer
          • 08-18-10
          • 5723

          #5
          haha i was waiting for an island.. still no country though.
          Comment
          • bb_skoots
            SBR MVP
            • 05-04-11
            • 1088

            #6
            As believable as Sideloader buying a Rolex.
            Comment
            • onetrickpony
              SBR Hall of Famer
              • 08-23-10
              • 9434

              #7
              Can I come visit?
              Comment
              • sickler
                SBR Posting Legend
                • 06-05-08
                • 15006

                #8
                Make a pit stop in Hawaii, Plommer...grab (kidnap) some hula girls. Perfect fit

                Comment
                • Swinging Johnson
                  SBR Hall of Famer
                  • 08-12-09
                  • 7604

                  #9
                  Actually I believe Plommer bought an island. If not Plommer than who?
                  Comment
                  • gauchojake
                    BARRELED IN @ SBR!
                    • 09-17-10
                    • 34149

                    #10
                    I bought my first bridge, who else is a bridge owner?
                    Comment
                    • SportsPedagogy
                      SBR MVP
                      • 02-13-11
                      • 3691

                      #11
                      I bought a planet once... Turned out it wasn't a planet though ... Fuckin Pluto
                      Comment
                      • FourLengthsClear
                        SBR MVP
                        • 12-29-10
                        • 3808

                        #12
                        Welcome to the club. This is mine:

                        Comment
                        • Al Masters
                          SBR Hall of Famer
                          • 04-29-06
                          • 6942

                          #13
                          looking good betplom!


                          Comment
                          Search
                          Collapse
                          Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                          Collapse
                          Working...