Money Line Parlay Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • warriorfan707
    SBR Posting Legend
    • 03-29-08
    • 13698

    #1
    Money Line Parlay Thread
    Alright I just spent some time going through my wagering history. I went back a couple months and went through all the money lines I have taken and my percentage was over 96%. If I have a knack for knowing what team is going to win the game I should try to exploit that.

    So for a while I will be playing only ML parlays and posting them here to track the results. This is a much better way to bet than betting spreads and totals which can be fukking ridiculous and streaky.
  • Ace_of_Spades
    SBR Posting Legend
    • 10-14-09
    • 13518

    #2
    If you have been parlaying NBA faves, you are winning. It's apparently a faves winning season. I don't even think dogs are covering.
    Comment
    • ApricotSinner32
      Restricted User
      • 11-28-10
      • 10648

      #3
      Don't quit after 50 plays if things go bad and don't brag after 50 plays if you're up. Prove yourself or get the fuk out.
      Comment
      • warriorfan707
        SBR Posting Legend
        • 03-29-08
        • 13698

        #4
        Originally posted by ApricotSinner32
        I'm a scammer and a POS

        fyp


        Comment
        • warriorfan707
          SBR Posting Legend
          • 03-29-08
          • 13698

          #5
          104189615-1 1/11/12 6:08pm $515.00 $602.92 Pending 4 Team Parlay
          Pending 1/11/12 8:35pm NBA Basketball 714 San Antonio Spurs -290* vs Houston Rockets
          Pending 1/11/12 6:30pm College Basketball 741 Northwestern +18 -800* vs Michigan
          Pending 1/11/12 7:00pm College Basketball 745 Syracuse -450* vs Villanova
          Pending 1/11/12 9:00pm College Basketball 800 NC State -575* vs Georgia Tech
          Comment
          • Guest

            #6
            Originally posted by warriorfan707
            This is a much better way to bet than betting spreads and totals which can be fukking ridiculous and streaky.
            Comment
            • wtt0315
              SBR Hall of Famer
              • 01-18-07
              • 8037

              #7
              spurs game is risky bro
              Comment
              • warriorfan707
                SBR Posting Legend
                • 03-29-08
                • 13698

                #8
                Revenge spot for Spurs

                Best home team in the NBA

                Rockets terrible on the road
                Comment
                Search
                Collapse
                Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                Collapse
                Working...