how is this play a push?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Sirus73
    SBR Sharp
    • 10-08-09
    • 493

    #1
    how is this play a push?
    I don't get it.

    <table id="manageAccountResultsTable"><tbody><t r class="manageAccountRow odd"><td class="date">
    </td><td class="description">Single #240878190
    Basketball - NBA Halftimes (2H) Point Spread
    (518) Portland Trail Blazers -1 (-105) Jan 10/12@09:05p

    Final Scores
    Los Angeles Clippers 50
    Portland Trail Blazers 51


    Outcome: Push
    Date settled: Jan 10, 2012 10:43:37 PM
    </td></tr></tbody></table>
  • sickler
    SBR Posting Legend
    • 06-05-08
    • 15006

    #2
    push because you took Portland -1 and they won by one.

    What don't you understand?

    They had to win by 2
    Comment
    • GamblerSpirit
      SBR MVP
      • 11-18-11
      • 4085

      #3
      So you had to win by 2 to win..1 is a push..unless the trail blazers were down a point at HT.
      Comment
      • wtt0315
        SBR Hall of Famer
        • 01-18-07
        • 8037

        #4
        because portland outscore them by 1 in the second half which equals a tie
        Comment
        • YouMama
          SBR Wise Guy
          • 01-04-12
          • 727

          #5
          ??? the trailblazers were giving a point (-1), 51-1 is 50 ... final score 50 to 50, push
          Comment
          • mathdotcom
            SBR Posting Legend
            • 03-24-08
            • 11689

            #6
            Originally posted by Sirus73
            I don't get it.

            <table id="manageAccountResultsTable"><tbody><t r class="manageAccountRow odd"><td class="date">
            </td><td class="description">Single #240878190
            Basketball - NBA Halftimes (2H) Point Spread
            (518) Portland Trail Blazers -1 (-105) Jan 10/12@09:05p

            Final Scores
            Los Angeles Clippers 50
            Portland Trail Blazers 51


            Outcome: Push
            Date settled: Jan 10, 2012 10:43:37 PM
            </td></tr></tbody></table>
            Is that you Brock Landers?
            Comment
            • Sirus73
              SBR Sharp
              • 10-08-09
              • 493

              #7
              I guess my understanding was that they had to win by 1 in the second half.
              Comment
              • Sirus73
                SBR Sharp
                • 10-08-09
                • 493

                #8
                Ive been drinking so that doesn't help
                Comment
                • GamblerSpirit
                  SBR MVP
                  • 11-18-11
                  • 4085

                  #9
                  Originally posted by Sirus73
                  I guess my understanding was that they had to win by 1 in the second half.
                  First time gambling second half?
                  Comment
                  • Sirus73
                    SBR Sharp
                    • 10-08-09
                    • 493

                    #10
                    Phuc you Math
                    Comment
                    • Deuce
                      BARRELED IN @ SBR!
                      • 01-12-08
                      • 29843

                      #11
                      lmao

                      Gambling 101.

                      Comment
                      • Br0nxer
                        SBR Posting Legend
                        • 03-25-11
                        • 13665

                        #12
                        Comment
                        • Guest

                          #13
                          I had LSU ML yesterday. They lost by 21. Can someone explain why I didnt win? I dont get it.
                          Comment
                          • uup115
                            SBR Sharp
                            • 09-28-11
                            • 485

                            #14
                            what did you bet?...the amount can make a difference,
                            Comment
                            • Iwinyourmoney
                              SBR Posting Legend
                              • 04-18-07
                              • 18368

                              #15
                              Thread of the year material here
                              Comment
                              • Rich Boy
                                SBR Hall of Famer
                                • 02-01-09
                                • 9714

                                #16
                                Is this for real?

                                Put this garbage in the newbie forum...
                                Comment
                                • paco
                                  SBR Aristocracy
                                  • 05-07-09
                                  • 62873

                                  #17
                                  Comment
                                  • Djstucky
                                    SBR MVP
                                    • 02-27-11
                                    • 2993

                                    #18
                                    Originally posted by Sirus73
                                    Ive been drinking so that doesn't help
                                    You need to 1) stop drinking 2) stop gambling or 3) both...

                                    Holy fukk man I am here to help when I can however there is a limit to what assistance i can provide...
                                    Comment
                                    Search
                                    Collapse
                                    Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                                    Collapse
                                    Working...