Enjoy the game Boys. BOL

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • D3 Mighty Ducks
    SBR Posting Legend
    • 12-17-09
    • 11939

    #1
    Enjoy the game Boys. BOL
    LSU +9.5
    UNDER 48.5

    Gonna be a hell of a game. May the best team win.

    CHEERS
  • Guest

    #2
    Gotta be honest I dont really get teasing to just short of key numbers but BOL. LSU ML and Over for me.
    Comment
    • DrSize
      SBR MVP
      • 10-22-10
      • 1027

      #3
      I agree...lay the -120 and do a 7.5 pt tease to get 10.....I went LSU +10 and O33.5 (34 is another key number)

      Good luck hopefully we both cash
      Comment
      • jjaycuny
        SBR MVP
        • 07-01-11
        • 1618

        #4
        Alabama -2
        over 40

        good luck
        Comment
        • D3 Mighty Ducks
          SBR Posting Legend
          • 12-17-09
          • 11939

          #5
          LSU offense shittin the bed right now
          Comment
          • DrSize
            SBR MVP
            • 10-22-10
            • 1027

            #6
            Yeah this play calling is retarded. Talk about playing not to make mistakes and not lose. Repeat of the first game
            Comment
            Search
            Collapse
            Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
            Collapse
            Working...