So if a Free Play pushes, do I get a refund?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • JMobile
    SBR Posting Legend
    • 08-21-10
    • 19078

    #1
    So if a Free Play pushes, do I get a refund?
    ...because I didn't get one.
  • Guest

    #2
    Nope
    Comment
    • Mikail
      SBR Posting Legend
      • 07-19-09
      • 21689

      #3
      usually not. FP pushes lose in most cases.
      Comment
      • jeffdane
        SBR Hall of Famer
        • 09-20-09
        • 5165

        #4
        where?
        Comment
        • seaborneq
          SBR Posting Legend
          • 09-08-06
          • 22556

          #5
          They lose at betdsi. I haven't used mine at heritage yet. I am sure it will.
          Comment
          • MBENZ
            SBR Hall of Famer
            • 01-07-07
            • 5240

            #6
            Originally posted by seaborneq
            They lose at betdsi. I haven't used mine at heritage yet. I am sure it will.
            Always use a hook at DSI.

            heritage does give back FP if push is involved.Read rule 77 under bonus rules.
            Comment
            • seaborneq
              SBR Posting Legend
              • 09-08-06
              • 22556

              #7
              Originally posted by MBENZ
              Always use a hook at DSI.

              heritage does give back FP if push is involved.Read rule 77 under bonus rules.
              Thanks a million.
              Comment
              • wtt0315
                SBR Hall of Famer
                • 01-18-07
                • 8037

                #8
                betislands gives back if you ask them
                Comment
                • LT Profits
                  SBR Aristocracy
                  • 10-27-06
                  • 90963

                  #9
                  No, that's why you should always take a Free Play that can't Push. Now. Postponement rules vary from book to book.
                  Comment
                  • LVHerbie
                    SBR Hall of Famer
                    • 09-15-05
                    • 6344

                    #10
                    You need to read the rules as it can vary...

                    Most of the time ties lose though so it's better to just make sure you get a line with a 1/2 in it...
                    Comment
                    • oiler
                      SBR Hall of Famer
                      • 06-06-09
                      • 6585

                      #11
                      most times a tie is considerd as a loss
                      Comment
                      • unluckysob
                        SBR MVP
                        • 05-21-08
                        • 1528

                        #12
                        BET JAMAICA fps do not lose---I miss that book.
                        Comment
                        • baskets
                          SBR Posting Legend
                          • 11-24-11
                          • 11691

                          #13
                          If a free play pushes, you should push back. You don't have to take that shit!!!

                          Comment
                          • JMobile
                            SBR Posting Legend
                            • 08-21-10
                            • 19078

                            #14
                            ...and I believe SBR Sportsbook has the same stipulation?
                            Comment
                            • Bcatswin
                              SBR Posting Legend
                              • 12-21-10
                              • 13931

                              #15
                              Originally posted by baskets
                              If a free play pushes, you should push back. You don't have to take that shit!!!

                              Comment
                              • ApricotSinner32
                                Restricted User
                                • 11-28-10
                                • 10648

                                #16
                                Jmobile you can not be serious. You really don't know this?
                                Comment
                                • JMobile
                                  SBR Posting Legend
                                  • 08-21-10
                                  • 19078

                                  #17
                                  Yes, Sinner. I'm ashamed.

                                  I guess I never pushed on a free play before.
                                  Comment
                                  • VegasInsider
                                    SBR Posting Legend
                                    • 12-12-10
                                    • 14593

                                    #18
                                    FP push usually = loss
                                    Comment
                                    Search
                                    Collapse
                                    Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                                    Collapse
                                    Working...