Hello God Play

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • wal66
    SBR Hall of Famer
    • 10-14-08
    • 5305

    #1
    Hello God Play
    God, I know you will have your hands full this week trying to come up with a game plan for Tebow and his Broncos to beat the Steelers short of an all out miracle.

    However if you should take a smoke break if you maybe bless my Western Illinois -8 play tonight I would be greatly appreciative.

    P.S. If you happen to figure out a way or should decide to say screw it and go all out miracle with your boy this weekend, a heads up would also be most appreciated.


    College Basketball:

    Western Illinois -8 (-110)
  • RyanLeafOfBets
    SBR Hall of Famer
    • 01-03-10
    • 8164

    #2
    The one thing that concerns me is South Dakota is a 75% free throw shooting team, while W Illinois is only a 68.8% free throw shooting team. Their best free throw shooter (minimum 10 attempts) is Tommie Tyler, who shoots 78.6%.

    If it's a close game at the end, I'm not sure how I feel about W Illinois pulling it out. They need to be up by 12+ within the last two mins for me to feel confident.
    Comment
    • wal66
      SBR Hall of Famer
      • 10-14-08
      • 5305

      #3
      Good info Ryan.
      Comment
      • Dutchie
        Restricted User
        • 12-15-11
        • 722

        #4
        was looking at that this game. Hadn't thought to involve the good lord yet though
        Comment
        • RyanLeafOfBets
          SBR Hall of Famer
          • 01-03-10
          • 8164

          #5
          South Dakota is a terrible rebounding team as well, but W Illinois is only slightly better. It seems like their strengths/weaknesses are pretty similar.

          BOL to you WAL. How much did you throw?
          Comment
          • Bcatswin
            SBR Posting Legend
            • 12-21-10
            • 13931

            #6
            S. Dakota +8.5 what i got last night, bol though.
            Comment
            • wal66
              SBR Hall of Famer
              • 10-14-08
              • 5305

              #7
              I play small Ryan. This is a hobbie. My normal plays are $30 to win $27 and occassionally like yesterday I'll bet a couple of $100 plays but that's not a norm.
              Comment
              • caboman
                SBR High Roller
                • 12-07-11
                • 198

                #8
                God doesn't like sports... you should be careful what you ask of Him...
                Comment
                • RyanLeafOfBets
                  SBR Hall of Famer
                  • 01-03-10
                  • 8164

                  #9
                  Definitely just fun for me as well. I played South Dakota +8.5 ($33 to win $30) just now, so I'll be rooting for W Illinois to win by 8... That way you push and I hit!
                  Comment
                  • wal66
                    SBR Hall of Famer
                    • 10-14-08
                    • 5305

                    #10
                    God listens.

                    I will be asking you again tomorrow God just to make sure you weren't fok'n with me today.
                    Comment
                    • Bcatswin
                      SBR Posting Legend
                      • 12-21-10
                      • 13931

                      #11
                      Nice call, game was real close in 2nd half then SD couldnt make a shot. Let's keep God out of it
                      Comment
                      • RyanLeafOfBets
                        SBR Hall of Famer
                        • 01-03-10
                        • 8164

                        #12
                        Yeah, South Dakota ABSOLUTELY fell apart 2h. Oh well. Good bet.
                        Comment
                        • Guest

                          #13
                          Nice hit wal.
                          Comment
                          • baskets
                            SBR Posting Legend
                            • 11-24-11
                            • 11691

                            #14
                            well, that was a lesson in spankology
                            Comment
                            • montoronto
                              SBR Sharp
                              • 02-05-10
                              • 352

                              #15
                              Comment
                              Search
                              Collapse
                              Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                              Collapse
                              Working...