NFL value parlay

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • RyanLeafOfBets
    SBR Hall of Famer
    • 01-03-10
    • 8164

    #1
    NFL value parlay
    If you're cheap like me and are on a limited budget, I really like this parlay...

    Bengals ML
    Saints ML
    Steelers ML
    Giants ML

    +453

    There's really no reason to break down game to game, as everyone knows the NFL. I think this is a pretty good value in all honesty.

    I threw $15 on it, may up it... What do you guys think?
  • GamblerSpirit
    SBR MVP
    • 11-18-11
    • 4085

    #2
    That does look good though. I like the middle two picks, and the other two I'm going to have to think about.
    Comment
    • Winsalot
      SBR High Roller
      • 09-30-10
      • 126

      #3
      Bengals will not win, horrible record against a team with a winning record.
      Comment
      • iifold
        SBR Posting Legend
        • 04-25-10
        • 11111

        #4
        Just put 50 on the Bengals ML...

        No need to parlay pal...

        If you're gonna parlay something, make it worth something...
        Comment
        • Holtgetsback
          SBR MVP
          • 01-04-10
          • 4655

          #5
          No such thing as a value parlay

          get the fuk out of here
          Comment
          • Big Bear
            SBR Aristocracy
            • 11-01-11
            • 43253

            #6
            I like your NFC picks not sure about the AFC picks

            wouldnt be surprised one bit if all the home teams win thia weekend
            Comment
            • Big Bear
              SBR Aristocracy
              • 11-01-11
              • 43253

              #7
              There is such a thing a good value parlay. If you dont have much money to bet with a parlay is the only way to win a significant amount.

              I recommend the open ended parlay that way you have more cards to choose from
              Comment
              • SteveRyan
                SBR MVP
                • 11-15-11
                • 1654

                #8
                Remove New Orleans and it pays 4:1
                Comment
                • Big Bear
                  SBR Aristocracy
                  • 11-01-11
                  • 43253

                  #9
                  no need to remove New Orleans they will not lose at home.
                  Comment
                  • SteveRyan
                    SBR MVP
                    • 11-15-11
                    • 1654

                    #10
                    With that $15 bet it only earns you about $10 more by adding New Orleans.

                    I know Detroit is a long-shot to win, but I think its better to remove Saints. One less chance of screwing up the ticket.
                    Comment
                    • DwightShrute
                      SBR Aristocracy
                      • 01-17-09
                      • 103236

                      #11
                      Falcons win
                      Comment
                      • Guest

                        #12
                        Originally posted by DwightShrute
                        Falcons win
                        This.

                        Also I wouldnt touch the Bengals game and I dont see much value on the Steelers
                        Comment
                        Search
                        Collapse
                        Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                        Collapse
                        Working...