How many blackjacks were you up against with your freeplay?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • daneblazer
    BARRELED IN @ SBR!
    • 09-14-08
    • 27862

    #1
    How many blackjacks were you up against with your freeplay?
    Lost about 9 of 13 hands or so including going up against 5 blackjacks from the dealer. It was fun though I guess.
  • ttwarrior1
    BARRELED IN @ SBR!
    • 06-23-09
    • 28500

    #2
    no idea what your talking about, bj freeplay?
    Comment
    • Guest

      #3
      I put all 25 on one hand. Blackjacked.
      Comment
      • jjaycuny
        SBR MVP
        • 07-01-11
        • 1618

        #4
        I played 5 point bets in craps then moved to roulette. After winning 135 points, it said my bonus was released
        Comment
        • Louisvillekid1
          SBR Aristocracy
          • 10-17-07
          • 52143

          #5
          lol, one roulette spin....

          so unsatisfying, i wanna go back with some of my points...
          Comment
          • MexicanStallion
            SBR Posting Legend
            • 09-08-08
            • 20429

            #6
            I won about 6 hands in a row to start it off, but I only bet 10 then 5 the rest of the way. Finished rollover with the original 25 points. Put that on Dallas ML
            Comment
            • ehp6737
              SBR MVP
              • 12-11-08
              • 4185

              #7
              Got mine up to 125. Played BJ 25 p/hand and lost the next 5 in a row. Got SBR'd in about a minute
              Comment
              • dredmahawkus
                SBR MVP
                • 12-26-09
                • 1803

                #8
                I played 2 a hand in pai gow and won like 9 out of 10.....then I went to 5 and lost I think all of it like 12 hands in a row! I had 233 of 250 for release and didnt get there.
                Comment
                • Gonad
                  SBR MVP
                  • 08-17-10
                  • 1100

                  #9
                  Played two games of multi-hand BJ at 5 points per, dealer got blackjack both times...
                  Comment
                  Search
                  Collapse
                  Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                  Collapse
                  Working...