Can I sell my Poker seat tomorrow?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Ninersnut
    SBR MVP
    • 05-20-10
    • 3730

    #1
    Can I sell my Poker seat tomorrow?
    Will be commuting home from work and no reason it should go to waste.


    Points broke so Best Offer.....
  • blackbeSSt
    SBR Hall of Famer
    • 09-06-08
    • 9398

    #2
    nein
    Comment
    • Guest

      #3
      Somehow I doubt it
      Comment
      • oiler
        SBR Hall of Famer
        • 06-06-09
        • 6585

        #4
        dont see them letting u do that
        Comment
        • secretstash
          SBR Posting Legend
          • 03-29-10
          • 14907

          #5
          highly doubtful

          wont and cant happen

          -stash
          Comment
          • Ninersnut
            SBR MVP
            • 05-20-10
            • 3730

            #6
            So no takers?
            Comment
            • RyanLeafOfBets
              SBR Hall of Famer
              • 01-03-10
              • 8164

              #7
              I'd be interested hypothetically, but doubt they'll let you.
              Comment
              • Roxxyfish
                SBR Posting Legend
                • 06-26-09
                • 12066

                #8
                Originally posted by blackbeSSt
                nein
                Comment
                • yisman
                  SBR Aristocracy
                  • 09-01-08
                  • 75682

                  #9
                  I'd definitely be interested but I'm certain it's not allowed.
                  Comment
                  • Ninersnut
                    SBR MVP
                    • 05-20-10
                    • 3730

                    #10
                    It will be an easy field. 50 people. 20 of them inactive. Nice shot @ an Ipad.
                    Comment
                    • RyanLeafOfBets
                      SBR Hall of Famer
                      • 01-03-10
                      • 8164

                      #11
                      Do you know anyone who would wanna play for you?
                      Comment
                      • senseionline
                        SBR MVP
                        • 08-20-10
                        • 1819

                        #12
                        mind got yourself banned
                        Comment
                        • SBR Lou
                          BARRELED IN @ SBR!
                          • 08-02-07
                          • 37863

                          #13
                          This is NOT allowed.
                          Comment
                          Search
                          Collapse
                          Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                          Collapse
                          Working...