who else gets drunk on christmas eve/christmas?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Brock Landers
    SBR Aristocracy
    • 06-30-08
    • 45365

    #1
    who else gets drunk on christmas eve/christmas?
    I usually have more than a few white russians, a few years ago i got too drunk to do gifts on Christmas eve
  • CAS2550
    SBR Sharp
    • 06-20-11
    • 350

    #2
    who doesnt
    Comment
    • griz
      SBR MVP
      • 01-27-11
      • 3647

      #3
      brock, u are the man!!

      christmas eve i go to the bar while family goes to church. bar i used to work at, locks the doors and only regulars/employees are allowed in. gets pretty wild. then go to cousins with open bar setup in the laundry room for the degens.

      christmas day, usually a little hung over... but christmas night, go hard and party.

      this might be the most fun christmas i have ever lived through. huge christmas eve card, and nba christmas day

      salud, brock
      Comment
      • BIGDAY
        SBR Aristocracy
        • 02-17-10
        • 48249

        #4
        Lots of rum in this guys egg nog.
        Comment
        • Casperwaits
          SBR Hall of Famer
          • 08-25-06
          • 5042

          #5
          Brock,

          how you doing pal? When are we hanging out?
          Comment
          • Brock Landers
            SBR Aristocracy
            • 06-30-08
            • 45365

            #6
            Originally posted by Casperwaits
            Brock, how you doing pal? When are we hanging out?
            doing fine pal, never had plans to "hang out"
            Comment
            • Puppy
              SBR MVP
              • 11-23-11
              • 1994

              #7
              brock can you make another video drinking white russians, maybe a pick for Christmas day?
              Comment
              • Brock Landers
                SBR Aristocracy
                • 06-30-08
                • 45365

                #8
                Originally posted by Puppy
                brock can you make another video drinking white russians, maybe a pick for Christmas day?
                highly unlikely, i won't even be home
                Comment
                • VegasInsider
                  SBR Posting Legend
                  • 12-12-10
                  • 14593

                  #9
                  Tanked.

                  Other than my normal Kettle One cocktails, there are always some White Russians, Irish Coffee's and/or Spiked Egg Nog included.
                  Comment
                  • MadTiger
                    SBR MVP
                    • 04-19-09
                    • 2724

                    #10
                    Drink I invented:

                    Desert in a Glass:

                    1 part 43 (Vanilla liqueur)
                    1 part Bailey's Irish Cream
                    dash heavy cream
                    dash grenadine
                    Comment
                    • Puppy
                      SBR MVP
                      • 11-23-11
                      • 1994

                      #11
                      Originally posted by MadTiger
                      Drink I invented:

                      Desert in a Glass:

                      1 part 43 (Vanilla liqueur)
                      1 part Bailey's Irish Cream
                      dash heavy cream
                      dash grenadine
                      i invented a desert in a glass too

                      1 cup sand
                      1 small cactus
                      2 scorpion tails
                      Comment
                      • Bluehorseshoe
                        SBR Posting Legend
                        • 07-13-06
                        • 15117

                        #12
                        Originally posted by MadTiger
                        Drink I invented:

                        Desert in a Glass:

                        1 part 43 (Vanilla liqueur)
                        1 part Bailey's Irish Cream
                        dash heavy cream
                        dash grenadine
                        That's disgusting. It must be 5,000 calories
                        Comment
                        • Guest

                          #13
                          Originally posted by Puppy
                          i invented a desert in a glass too

                          1 cup sand
                          1 small cactus
                          2 scorpion tails
                          Comment
                          • Avenger
                            SBR MVP
                            • 03-15-11
                            • 2119

                            #14
                            I WISH...... I'll be lucky to watch NBA all day.

                            Christmas sucks.
                            Comment
                            • zam77
                              SBR MVP
                              • 11-03-10
                              • 3586

                              #15
                              Will never forget a few years back my kids waking up to see what santa brought and they found my 2 brother-in-laws passed out under the fukin Christmas tree after I thought it was a good idea for the 3 of us to bond with my liquor cabinet until close 4 or maybe even 5 AM i'd say... Thankfully they were still young enough to not think twice about it... but undoubtedly a horrible Christmas morning for me. Now it's Christmas Day and Christmas Day only... well at least until they aren't waking up at 7 looking to see what Santa brought. Fuk parenting can be a bitch sometimes.
                              Comment
                              • jjgold
                                SBR Aristocracy
                                • 07-20-05
                                • 388201

                                #16
                                I might this year

                                No one here

                                Lonely

                                Man you guys is all I got..you think I joke when I say that too
                                Comment
                                • KingJD31
                                  SBR Hall of Famer
                                  • 11-04-11
                                  • 8167

                                  #17
                                  only way to get threw the day is pills and liquor who wants to spend time with family
                                  Comment
                                  • jjgold
                                    SBR Aristocracy
                                    • 07-20-05
                                    • 388201

                                    #18
                                    Originally posted by KingJD31
                                    only way to get threw the day is pills and liquor who wants to spend time with family

                                    Comment
                                    • flyingillini
                                      SBR Aristocracy
                                      • 12-06-06
                                      • 41484

                                      #19
                                      Christmas means absolutely nothing to me. I am a Jew and we don't do the Jesus thing. Good luck Richie Cunningham!
                                      המוסד‎
                                      המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים‎
                                      Comment
                                      • paranoyd androyd
                                        SBR Hall of Famer
                                        • 10-01-11
                                        • 6459

                                        #20
                                        ^^ why not? Jesus was a Jew, thus there's nothing more Jewish than being a Christian
                                        Comment
                                        Search
                                        Collapse
                                        Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                                        Collapse
                                        Working...