SBR Charity Poker tournament in-game-thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SBR Lou
    BARRELED IN @ SBR!
    • 08-02-07
    • 37863

    #1
    SBR Charity Poker tournament in-game-thread
    Thank you to everyone that donated to participate in today's SBR Poker Charity tournament. Currently, Drs Without Borders has had $5,000.37 raised by SBRforum members.

    The tournament starts in 40 minutes. Best of luck all!
  • jose21_us
    SBR MVP
    • 05-24-10
    • 3844

    #2
    very nice reaching the 5k
    Comment
    • Ra77er
      SBR Posting Legend
      • 06-20-11
      • 10969

      #3
      Comment
      • goofyre
        SBR MVP
        • 04-20-10
        • 1933

        #4
        I've been mentally preparing for days now. Should be a walk in the park.
        Comment
        • SBR Lou
          BARRELED IN @ SBR!
          • 08-02-07
          • 37863

          #5
          How long will SBR_John last? He was +15000 in the SBR Sportsbook.
          Comment
          • pokernut9999
            SBR Posting Legend
            • 07-25-07
            • 12757

            #6
            Need a password Lou
            Comment
            • Ra77er
              SBR Posting Legend
              • 06-20-11
              • 10969

              #7
              We are underway!!
              Comment
              • Ra77er
                SBR Posting Legend
                • 06-20-11
                • 10969

                #8
                Lmao john gone
                Comment
                • pokernut9999
                  SBR Posting Legend
                  • 07-25-07
                  • 12757

                  #9
                  Would be nice to have a password to play

                  Edit by SBR Lou: You needed to have donated $25 or 300 pts through the store bud. We'll refund your order.
                  Comment
                  • SBR Lou
                    BARRELED IN @ SBR!
                    • 08-02-07
                    • 37863

                    #10
                    SBR John out already in 47th place.
                    Comment
                    • pokernut9999
                      SBR Posting Legend
                      • 07-25-07
                      • 12757

                      #11
                      Originally posted by pokernut9999
                      Would be nice to have a password to play

                      Edit by SBR Lou: You needed to have donated $25 or 300 pts through the store bud.

                      I did

                      I did !!!!
                      Comment
                      • downsouth
                        SBR Posting Legend
                        • 01-13-11
                        • 11580

                        #12
                        augustus gone 46
                        Comment
                        • pokernut9999
                          SBR Posting Legend
                          • 07-25-07
                          • 12757

                          #13
                          True donation on my part I quess
                          Comment
                          • SBR Lou
                            BARRELED IN @ SBR!
                            • 08-02-07
                            • 37863

                            #14
                            Originally posted by pokernut9999
                            I did !!!!
                            The tourney started at 3:00PM bud.

                            Here's your donation. As the tourney already started once you made the order, we refunded you.

                            Comment
                            • downsouth
                              SBR Posting Legend
                              • 01-13-11
                              • 11580

                              #15
                              dropping like crazy
                              Comment
                              • Ra77er
                                SBR Posting Legend
                                • 06-20-11
                                • 10969

                                #16
                                Sin and Beerdog swapping stacks AA vs KK
                                Comment
                                • GUMMO77
                                  SBR Hall of Famer
                                  • 08-23-10
                                  • 9294

                                  #17
                                  Lou, can you post the odds for this tourney. I missed what they were.

                                  Thanks
                                  Comment
                                  • Guest

                                    #18
                                    Originally posted by GUMMO77
                                    Lou, can you post the odds for this tourney. I missed what they were.

                                    Thanks
                                    Comment
                                    • mrmarket
                                      SBR MVP
                                      • 01-26-10
                                      • 4953

                                      #19
                                      Carseller if you take this down make sure to take the points to casino to make an even bigger score.
                                      Comment
                                      • yisman
                                        SBR Aristocracy
                                        • 09-01-08
                                        • 75682

                                        #20
                                        Was SBR John a no show?
                                        Comment
                                        • no1here
                                          SBR Hall of Famer
                                          • 03-23-09
                                          • 5914

                                          #21
                                          I showed but was booted already. Whatever!
                                          Comment
                                          • no1here
                                            SBR Hall of Famer
                                            • 03-23-09
                                            • 5914

                                            #22
                                            doesn't seem right that sportbook can take my bet and then steal it by not allowing me to play

                                            I got to say sorry to the one that loan me my entry fee and to any that put points on me
                                            Comment
                                            Search
                                            Collapse
                                            Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                                            Collapse
                                            Working...