going to be making a bet sunday its been a while

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • battle4life
    SBR MVP
    • 05-28-11
    • 1907

    #1
    going to be making a bet sunday its been a while
    been a week or so and just cant pass up denver +10 im truly hoping pinny puts +9.5 or 10 but 9.5 im slamming it hard and buying the hook....+10 is legit tebow is a winner.....to win 1,000 hopefully im back
  • iifold
    SBR Posting Legend
    • 04-25-10
    • 11111

    #2
    and there is the final nail in the coffin....
    Comment
    • Dirty Sanchez
      SBR Posting Legend
      • 03-01-10
      • 16031

      #3
      I see 7 1/2 and 8....where in the heck is there a 9 1/2 or 10? I'm guessing the Air Bookie's line is higher?
      Comment
      • battle4life
        SBR MVP
        • 05-28-11
        • 1907

        #4
        9 at pinnacle im waiting for 9.5 and hammering +10
        Comment
        • ngates815
          SBR Posting Legend
          • 12-01-09
          • 13845

          #5
          Originally posted by battle4life
          9 at pinnacle im waiting for 9.5 and hammering +10

          How is Pinnacle? You recommend it for alot of people in the U.S.?
          Comment
          • Guest

            #6
            All I want for Christmas is this guy and ttwarrior to have a reality show together. Come on Santa I been decent.
            Comment
            • Br0nxer
              SBR Posting Legend
              • 03-25-11
              • 13665

              #7
              Originally posted by battle4life
              been a week or so and just cant pass up denver +10 im truly hoping pinny puts +9.5 or 10 but 9.5 im slamming it hard and buying the hook....+10 is legit tebow is a winner.....to win 1,000 hopefully im back
              i am highly disappointed

              hadn't seen you post in a couple days and thought you had finally done the world a favor and off'd yourself
              Comment
              • iifold
                SBR Posting Legend
                • 04-25-10
                • 11111

                #8
                Originally posted by DrStale
                All I want for Christmas is this guy and ttwarrior to have a reality show together. Come on Santa I been decent.
                I'm thinking more of "linesmakers" type show where they break down the weeks games...
                Comment
                Search
                Collapse
                Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                Collapse
                Working...