Nope. SM hits these underdogs atleast 50% IMO. I've made good money over time taking the ML dog in these types of props on SFTC. Especially during baseball season. streakmaster is very sharp
Comment
ebbearsfb1
SBR Posting Legend
12-07-08
18815
#5
thats what i thought...
usually there is a reason a large juice is on there..
same thing with spread if i see a + 6 or 7 on there.. usually a good idea to take the dog.. unless injury or something
Comment
k13
SBR Posting Legend
07-16-10
18625
#6
streak4cash is sharp
Comment
yisman
SBR Aristocracy
09-01-08
75682
#7
Underdogs do not hit anywhere near 50%, but betting big ML underdogs that are posted on SftC is profitable, I believe.
Comment
ebbearsfb1
SBR Posting Legend
12-07-08
18815
#8
yea thats what ehp said... sounds good have to check it out
Comment
yisman
SBR Aristocracy
09-01-08
75682
#9
Originally posted by ebbearsfb1
yea thats what ehp said... sounds good have to check it out
No, ehp said underdogs hit at "at least 50", which is not true.
Comment
ehp6737
SBR MVP
12-11-08
4185
#10
Originally posted by yisman
No, ehp said underdogs hit at "at least 50", which is not true.
Really? Can you show me where you're getting your supporting data? Because I was charting it for 4 months over the spring and summer and head to head dogs were hitting at 49.8%. And that's not covering a spread 49.8% of the time, that was winning outright, at +110 or better (I only used games where the dog was atleast +110). I was only betting +EV lines. So I'm basing it on a rather small sample size of only about 4 months, where as sftc has been around for a few years now, so maybe not 50% for the entire history of stfc but who knows. What i do know is it is a very profitable angle.
Tonight's a perfect example. Colo closed at about +175 and it looks like there going to win
Comment
yisman
SBR Aristocracy
09-01-08
75682
#11
Originally posted by ehp6737
Really? Can you show me where you're getting your supporting data? Because I was charting it for 4 months over the spring and summer and head to head dogs were hitting at 49.8%. And that's not covering a spread 49.8% of the time, that was winning outright, at +110 or better (I only used games where the dog was atleast +110). I was only betting +EV lines. So I'm basing it on a rather small sample size of only about 4 months, where as sftc has been around for a few years now, so maybe not 50% for the entire history of stfc but who knows. What i do know is it is a very profitable angle.
Uh, how is that "at least 50%"? Even your small sample size disagrees with your statement.
I have been playing SftC since the beginning and have been tracking various angles for a while now.
It is simply not true that underdogs win "at least 50%" of the time.
I agree that it's profitable. But you're exaggerating it.
Comment
ebbearsfb1
SBR Posting Legend
12-07-08
18815
#12
Well eph said 50% of the time on streak for the cash... in the above post
Comment
yisman
SBR Aristocracy
09-01-08
75682
#13
Right, and I'm telling you that's not true. Underdogs do not win 50% of the time on streak for the cash.
Comment
ebbearsfb1
SBR Posting Legend
12-07-08
18815
#14
Okay well if ur tracking what's the percents ya got?