7 team teaser for this weeks NFL

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Ez Money 77
    SBR MVP
    • 11-23-11
    • 2585

    #1
    7 team teaser for this weeks NFL
    OK I don't usually put 7 teams in a teaser but as or right now I have 7 teams that I haven't felt this good about teased in a really long time. I mean to get 8-1 on these lines seems pretty good. Tell me what u think please.

    Jacksonville @ ATL -5
    DALLAS -1 @ tb
    wash @NYG -.5
    NO -1 @ min
    TITANS -.5 @ indi
    CINCI pk @ St.Louis
    NE pk @ denver

    I mean obvioulsy there is a chance that one of these don't win but I don't think 8-1 odds would be bad value.
  • kfranz31
    SBR MVP
    • 02-09-10
    • 1186

    #2
    looks good...good luck
    Comment
    • Guest

      #3
      Dont know why you would tease against Tebow. Pats might win by 30 but if its a close game...you know the rest
      Comment
      • SparJMU
        SBR MVP
        • 02-18-10
        • 1648

        #4
        If I am reading this correctly, you are teasing 7 favorites, and you think it is a good value because it's paying 8:1? You honestly think there will be 0 upsets among the 7 games you picked?
        Comment
        • k13
          SBR Posting Legend
          • 07-16-10
          • 18625

          #5
          Should be better than 8 to 1 odds, no?

          It has no value unless you can get way higher odds, which you won't.
          Comment
          • SteveRyan
            SBR MVP
            • 11-15-11
            • 1654

            #6
            Originally posted by SparJMU
            If I am reading this correctly, you are teasing 7 favorites, and you think it is a good value because it's paying 8:1? You honestly think there will be 0 upsets among the 7 games you picked?
            The only ones I think may upset are Giants -5 and New Orleans -1....but even those picks are pretty strong.
            Comment
            • killersweet
              SBR MVP
              • 12-02-08
              • 1483

              #7
              I like some of them for sure. I know NE should easily win, but the way 'strange' things are happening with Denver, I would stay out of that game. And NO is capable of putting out a stinger on the road.
              Comment
              • Ez Money 77
                SBR MVP
                • 11-23-11
                • 2585

                #8
                Its giants - .5 not 5
                Okay like I said maybe it loses but I don't think this will.
                Comment
                • Ez Money 77
                  SBR MVP
                  • 11-23-11
                  • 2585

                  #9
                  Originally posted by k13
                  Should be better than 8 to 1 odds, no?

                  It has no value unless you can get way higher odds, which you won't.
                  I think 8-1 odds on a 7 team teaser is pretty right on? Yeah they are all favorites but I don't see any of them losing. Sure one ore more might lose but I think this has a much higher chance to win then say betting a +800 dog winning a game outright. That was my point that the +800 was good value.
                  Comment
                  • p19101
                    SBR MVP
                    • 11-17-11
                    • 1419

                    #10
                    8 to 1 seems just about right for a 7 team teaser...
                    Comment
                    • k13
                      SBR Posting Legend
                      • 07-16-10
                      • 18625

                      #11
                      5dimes pays 10.5 to 1, most books at least 10 to 1.

                      Still below true odds.
                      Comment
                      • Ez Money 77
                        SBR MVP
                        • 11-23-11
                        • 2585

                        #12
                        oh okay so betislands is slightly lower here, thats good to know, thanks.
                        Comment
                        • p19101
                          SBR MVP
                          • 11-17-11
                          • 1419

                          #13
                          Originally posted by k13
                          5dimes pays 10.5 to 1, most books at least 10 to 1.

                          Still below true odds.


                          Check here and you see a teaser of 7 games with 7 points is +800 at 5dimes



                          EDIT: Ok looks like a 6point teaser after looking closer and that would then be +1050 at 5 dimes
                          Comment
                          • squid44
                            SBR Sharp
                            • 06-13-10
                            • 353

                            #14
                            too bad the odds get so butchered on teasers =(
                            Comment
                            • Ez Money 77
                              SBR MVP
                              • 11-23-11
                              • 2585

                              #15
                              big difference at 5d, and I have been loving betislands too. Maybe I need to re load at 5d next time.
                              Comment
                              • LVHerbie
                                SBR Hall of Famer
                                • 09-15-05
                                • 6344

                                #16
                                If you really think 7 games are worth teasing this weekend in the long run you would be better off putting them in a round robin of 3 or 4 game teasers (dependent on which offer better odds) rather then getting skimmed on the extra juice of one 7 team teaser... This would also give you the option to line shop some if you could find a couple legs with better lines at various books...
                                Comment
                                • Bengals28
                                  SBR MVP
                                  • 04-20-11
                                  • 2164

                                  #17
                                  Broncos win SU.
                                  Comment
                                  • gryfyn1
                                    SBR MVP
                                    • 03-30-10
                                    • 3285

                                    #18
                                    f I am reading this correctly, you are teasing 7 favorites, and you think it is a good value because it's paying 8:1? You honestly think there will be 0 upsets among the 7 games you picked?

                                    why is it unusual for 7 of the 16 favorites to win in a week?
                                    Comment
                                    • Dom177
                                      SBR MVP
                                      • 09-11-11
                                      • 1080

                                      #19
                                      I hit a 5 teamer last week and had to sweat out the lions imploding in the second half...i'm sure there will be a few of those games for you.
                                      Comment
                                      • k13
                                        SBR Posting Legend
                                        • 07-16-10
                                        • 18625

                                        #20
                                        Originally posted by gryfyn1
                                        why is it unusual for 7 of the 16 favorites to win in a week?
                                        Faves of 7 or more went 8-0 last week. So yeah it happens.

                                        Difference this week is a lot of these will be 6's and 6.5's, so someone will be losing.
                                        Comment
                                        • bswagos
                                          SBR Sharp
                                          • 07-27-10
                                          • 442

                                          #21
                                          Originally posted by Dom177
                                          I hit a 5 teamer last week and had to sweat out the lions imploding in the second half...i'm sure there will be a few of those games for you.
                                          I had to sweat them out on my 7 teamer. Could believe it came down to 1 yard.
                                          Comment
                                          • gRamblin' Man
                                            SBR High Roller
                                            • 12-14-11
                                            • 170

                                            #22
                                            Picks look pretty good EZ Money good luck! I might trail you on this one for .5 Units see how it turns out.
                                            Comment
                                            • dante1
                                              BARRELED IN @ SBR!
                                              • 10-31-05
                                              • 38658

                                              #23
                                              Originally posted by SparJMU
                                              If I am reading this correctly, you are teasing 7 favorites, and you think it is a good value because it's paying 8:1? You honestly think there will be 0 upsets among the 7 games you picked?


                                              I seem to find better value using doggies in teasers, especially dogs getting 10 and under. Now if I play a 13 pt teaser that is when I will take big favorites and hope they just win the game by one or two at worst. No guarantee with teasers naturally but I would much rather take two or three NFL dogs in teasers than favorites because of the exact above reason.
                                              Comment
                                              • a4u2fear
                                                SBR Hall of Famer
                                                • 01-29-10
                                                • 8147

                                                #24
                                                You are going to lose one of those favorites you have winning. It will happen.
                                                Comment
                                                • Ez Money 77
                                                  SBR MVP
                                                  • 11-23-11
                                                  • 2585

                                                  #25
                                                  Well its possible. I only bet $30 to win $240. I also used the 200 pts I won from beat the prick this week and did the 7 minus Atlanta. If it loses it loses. Just taking a small shot at winning $240. I still think I have a better chance to win than lose. Hope I'm right. Good luck to all either way u guys go.
                                                  Comment
                                                  • dynamite140
                                                    SBR MVP
                                                    • 07-05-08
                                                    • 4958

                                                    #26
                                                    Comment
                                                    • hawley
                                                      SBR Posting Legend
                                                      • 05-10-10
                                                      • 14270

                                                      #27
                                                      Definitely possible I hit a 7 or 8 team one this week
                                                      Comment
                                                      • EDDIE MONEY LINE
                                                        SBR Hall of Famer
                                                        • 02-24-10
                                                        • 6298

                                                        #28
                                                        Prepare to be fuked man
                                                        Comment
                                                        • Ez Money 77
                                                          SBR MVP
                                                          • 11-23-11
                                                          • 2585

                                                          #29
                                                          Originally posted by EDDIE MONEY LINE
                                                          Prepare to be fuked man
                                                          Dude if losing $30 and 200 points is fuked than bro u shouldn't be gambling. Its $30 if it loses. LOL
                                                          Comment
                                                          Search
                                                          Collapse
                                                          Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                                                          Collapse
                                                          Working...