You should get 400 points. Just in time, too. I think that John or Lou posted that the anniversary points wouldn't be given next year.
Comment
Mr KLC
BARRELED IN @ SBR!
12-19-07
31111
#5
Originally posted by chilidog
You should get 400 points. Just in time, too. I think that John or Lou posted that the anniversary points wouldn't be given next year.
Thanks guys. I guess as they say, "Timing is everything.".
Comment
#6
Originally posted by chilidog
You should get 400 points. Just in time, too. I think that John or Lou posted that the anniversary points wouldn't be given next year.
Not really "just in time" as anniversary points have been given out all year. Whichever date he had joined he would have received the points at some point in 2011.
Comment
JMobile
SBR Posting Legend
08-21-10
19078
#7
Originally posted by chilidog
You should get 400 points. Just in time, too. I think that John or Lou posted that the anniversary points wouldn't be given next year.
Then John or Lou will probably persuade you to take those 400 points into the Casino "where dreams come true". Oh it's true, it's dam true. lol
Comment
Big Bear
SBR Aristocracy
11-01-11
43253
#8
congrats
Comment
jjgold
SBR Aristocracy
07-20-05
388201
#9
Congrats man
good job using spreadsheet also
Comment
Ra77er
SBR Posting Legend
06-20-11
10969
#10
Congrats KLC
Comment
RubberKettle
SBR Hall of Famer
12-28-09
6421
#11
Sweet, I should get one as well before this expires.
Comment
Louisvillekid1
SBR Aristocracy
10-17-07
52143
#12
400 points???
My 4th year anniversary was 2 months ago, i didn't get shit...
Welcome to the 4 year club...
Comment
Cabo
SBR Hall of Famer
09-07-06
5279
#13
Just remember to log in on your anniversary day, or you will not get your bonus.
Comment
#14
Originally posted by Louisvillekid1
400 points???
My 4th year anniversary was 2 months ago, i didn't get shit...
Welcome to the 4 year club...
Originally posted by Cabo
Just remember to log in on your anniversary day, or you will not get your bonus.