Every Monday AM I Listen To This To Get Me Pumped

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jjgold
    SBR Aristocracy
    • 07-20-05
    • 388201

    #1
    Every Monday AM I Listen To This To Get Me Pumped
    Has a few meanings...
    Love getting whipped
    Gets me motivated to try and do something



  • Ace_of_Spades
    SBR Posting Legend
    • 10-14-09
    • 13518

    #2
    Comment
    • smoke a bowl
      SBR MVP
      • 02-09-09
      • 2776

      #3
      Respect
      Comment
      • Mr KLC
        BARRELED IN @ SBR!
        • 12-19-07
        • 31111

        #4


        CRACK THAT WHIP!
        Comment
        • doublej95
          SBR Posting Legend
          • 01-26-10
          • 14094

          #5
          Comment
          • jjgold
            SBR Aristocracy
            • 07-20-05
            • 388201

            #6
            Listened again going through car wash, had it blasting
            Comment
            • Deuce
              BARRELED IN @ SBR!
              • 01-12-08
              • 29843

              #7
              Dommed?? Chains? Wax? Pinwheel?
              Comment
              • minet123
                SBR Posting Legend
                • 02-17-07
                • 10280

                #8
                You know whats amazing is how your weekday post are at
                7 am to 8 am
                lunch time
                right before Diner time
                and just before midnight
                Comment
                • robzilla
                  SBR MVP
                  • 10-25-07
                  • 3556

                  #9
                  thought you wouldve listened to this

                  Comment
                  • dynamite140
                    SBR MVP
                    • 07-05-08
                    • 4958

                    #10
                    You are a sicko
                    Comment
                    • Br0nxer
                      SBR Posting Legend
                      • 03-25-11
                      • 13665

                      #11
                      Originally posted by minet123
                      You know whats amazing is how your weekday post are at
                      7 am to 8 am
                      lunch time
                      right before Diner time
                      and just before midnight
                      Comment
                      • HotStreak
                        SBR MVP
                        • 05-12-09
                        • 3235

                        #12
                        Start your day with this.




                        Comment
                        • Dutch
                          SBR MVP
                          • 09-21-10
                          • 4339

                          #13
                          Comment
                          • sapidoc
                            SBR MVP
                            • 03-25-10
                            • 1273

                            #14
                            Originally posted by jjgold
                            Has a few meanings... Love getting whipped Gets me motivated to try and do something
                            can we get the hats in the SBR store?
                            Comment
                            • jjgold
                              SBR Aristocracy
                              • 07-20-05
                              • 388201

                              #15
                              Whip it out man................I wish I could , no I would show it off if I had a decent one
                              Comment
                              • Tech N9ne
                                Restricted User
                                • 06-24-11
                                • 5366

                                #16
                                JJ you need a spanking
                                Comment
                                • beerman2619
                                  SBR Hall of Famer
                                  • 12-24-09
                                  • 7752

                                  #17
                                  Originally posted by jjgold
                                  Whip it out man................I wish I could , no I would show it off if I had a decent one
                                  I would show it off if i had a decent one classic coach
                                  Comment
                                  • onlooker
                                    BARRELED IN @ SBR!
                                    • 08-10-05
                                    • 36572

                                    #18
                                    JJ. Wear one of those hats in your next video.
                                    Comment
                                    • jjgold
                                      SBR Aristocracy
                                      • 07-20-05
                                      • 388201

                                      #19
                                      Where do you get those hats?
                                      Comment
                                      • TR88
                                        Restricted User
                                        • 06-10-10
                                        • 9364

                                        #20
                                        Comment
                                        • JAKEPEAVY21
                                          BARRELED IN @ SBR!
                                          • 03-11-11
                                          • 29646

                                          #21
                                          Comment
                                          • onlooker
                                            BARRELED IN @ SBR!
                                            • 08-10-05
                                            • 36572

                                            #22
                                            Originally posted by jjgold
                                            Where do you get those hats?
                                            Comment
                                            • HAPPY BOY
                                              SBR Hall of Famer
                                              • 08-10-05
                                              • 7111

                                              #23
                                              I wanna be like JJ. What a life. No wife No kids Clean tidy house (proably paid off) this guy knows how to do it right! Mozeltov my friend.
                                              Comment
                                              • jjgold
                                                SBR Aristocracy
                                                • 07-20-05
                                                • 388201

                                                #24
                                                Thanks onlooker

                                                Happy Boy wife and kids will bury a man
                                                Comment
                                                • Jimmy Proffett
                                                  SBR MVP
                                                  • 10-20-09
                                                  • 2730

                                                  #25
                                                  God-damn that drummer for Europe has some short shorts on.
                                                  Comment
                                                  • JAKEPEAVY21
                                                    BARRELED IN @ SBR!
                                                    • 03-11-11
                                                    • 29646

                                                    #26
                                                    Originally posted by Jimmy Proffett
                                                    God-damn that drummer for Europe has some short shorts on.
                                                    I could see JJ rocking those while rollerblading.
                                                    Comment
                                                    Search
                                                    Collapse
                                                    Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                                                    Collapse
                                                    Working...