Let's Play... Democrat or Republican???

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • iifold
    SBR Posting Legend
    • 04-25-10
    • 11111

    #1
    Let's Play... Democrat or Republican???
    I'll go first...



    hmmm...

    I'll go with Democrat...

    Your Turn
  • ApricotSinner32
    Restricted User
    • 11-28-10
    • 10648

    #2
    Who gives a fuk king? Your job is to pick winners get to it.
    Comment
    • GUMMO77
      SBR Hall of Famer
      • 08-23-10
      • 9294

      #3
      [ATTACH]35147[/ATTACH]


      Hmmm
      Comment
      • King Mayan
        SBR Posting Legend
        • 09-22-10
        • 21330

        #4
        and you say you don't pick sides...

        Foldy, start that civil war brah..
        Comment
        • iifold
          SBR Posting Legend
          • 04-25-10
          • 11111

          #5
          Comment
          • Guest

            #6


            Hmmmmmm
            Comment
            • iifold
              SBR Posting Legend
              • 04-25-10
              • 11111

              #7
              Comment
              • Guest

                #8
                Comment
                • hels
                  SBR Hall of Famer
                  • 04-12-09
                  • 8767

                  #9
                  As a Canadian, I hope for the Republicans so I can laugh even harder.
                  Comment
                  • iifold
                    SBR Posting Legend
                    • 04-25-10
                    • 11111

                    #10
                    Comment
                    • GUMMO77
                      SBR Hall of Famer
                      • 08-23-10
                      • 9294

                      #11
                      This one is a bit tricky.


                      Click image for larger version

Name:	original.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	43.7 KB
ID:	29111355
                      Comment
                      • King Mayan
                        SBR Posting Legend
                        • 09-22-10
                        • 21330

                        #12
                        Originally posted by iifold
                        Yes sir, can I shine your shoes sir??
                        Comment
                        • iifold
                          SBR Posting Legend
                          • 04-25-10
                          • 11111

                          #13
                          50 years ago...


                          Comment
                          • rocky502
                            SBR Sharp
                            • 11-14-10
                            • 486

                            #14


                            Comment
                            • HilltopTony
                              SBR Wise Guy
                              • 01-09-10
                              • 767

                              #15
                              Reagan had it right then and it applies today. Why can't people see this? Or do they? I am afraid the majority of the people want taken care of because they aren't motivated enough to go work for the things they want. Therefore, they will sacrifice a lot to get a little, but all the while knowing in doing this, they will never have nothing!
                              Comment
                              • GUMMO77
                                SBR Hall of Famer
                                • 08-23-10
                                • 9294

                                #16
                                Like all Republicans, I want amnesty granted to all illegal immigrants. Therefore I support all of Reagan's followers.
                                Comment
                                • GUMMO77
                                  SBR Hall of Famer
                                  • 08-23-10
                                  • 9294

                                  #17
                                  But back to the game ....



                                  Click image for larger version

Name:	redneck_overalls-legal-attire.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	35.3 KB
ID:	29111370
                                  Comment
                                  Search
                                  Collapse
                                  Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                                  Collapse
                                  Working...