What Christmas Music do you listen to ?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Sam Odom
    SBR Aristocracy
    • 10-30-05
    • 58063

    #1
    What Christmas Music do you listen to ?
    Currently

    A Charlie Brown Christmas by Vince Guaraldi



  • UntilTheNDofTimE
    SBR Hall of Famer
    • 05-29-08
    • 9285

    #2
    licka my suck on ma, licka my balls

    Comment
    • teaserpleaser
      BARRELED IN @ SBR!
      • 08-14-08
      • 26015

      #3
      Tupac E-40 arrested development all in the rotation some others too
      Comment
      • King Mayan
        SBR Posting Legend
        • 09-22-10
        • 21330

        #4
        Frank Sinatra, Nat king Cole, Spanish Christmas songs, etc..

        I need that Charlie brown tho.
        Comment
        • Sam Odom
          SBR Aristocracy
          • 10-30-05
          • 58063

          #5
          Originally posted by King Mayan

          I need that Charlie brown tho.



          Nice Jazz album
          Comment
          • Dax
            SBR MVP
            • 02-21-11
            • 2270

            #6
            Perry Como... reminds me of the old man back in the day...
            Comment
            • ProfaneReality
              SBR Hall of Famer
              • 04-14-09
              • 7607

              #7


              Comment
              • shari91
                BARRELED IN @ SBR!
                • 02-23-10
                • 32661

                #8
                haha I've actually been streaming Xmas tunes online all night... trying to get in the spirit although it's going to be like 90 degrees here today

                Frank is #1 forever. I start to play his album in October/November and have always done it since I was in my teens.

                But any of the old school guys rock.

                Have to always over play this Canadian classic each year too. Reminds me of home

                Comment
                • milwaukee mike
                  BARRELED IN @ SBR!
                  • 08-22-07
                  • 27261

                  #9
                  ELVIS

                  king of christmas
                  king of rock and roll
                  Comment
                  • jjgold
                    SBR Aristocracy
                    • 07-20-05
                    • 388201

                    #10
                    nothing

                    dont get in tio fukkinchrisrmans
                    Comment
                    • Sam Odom
                      SBR Aristocracy
                      • 10-30-05
                      • 58063

                      #11
                      Originally posted by jjgold

                      nothing

                      dont get in tio fukkinchrisrmans

                      Bah humbug!

                      jj , may Jesus Tebow come into your heart
                      Comment
                      • BIGDAY
                        SBR Aristocracy
                        • 02-17-10
                        • 48249

                        #12
                        Christmas music is good stuff. Tis the season boys
                        Comment
                        • jjgold
                          SBR Aristocracy
                          • 07-20-05
                          • 388201

                          #13
                          Never put a fukkin tree up.

                          no lights

                          I will be gambling day and night xmas eve and day

                          no fukkin kids, no girl

                          nothing........I do not give a fuk
                          Comment
                          • TR88
                            Restricted User
                            • 06-10-10
                            • 9364

                            #14
                            Originally posted by jjgold
                            Never put a fukkin tree up.

                            no lights

                            I will be gambling day and night xmas eve and day

                            no fukkin kids, no girl

                            nothing........I do not give a fuk
                            Comment
                            • smoke a bowl
                              SBR MVP
                              • 02-09-09
                              • 2776

                              #15
                              Originally posted by jjgold
                              Never put a fukkin tree up.

                              no lights

                              I will be gambling day and night xmas eve and day

                              no fukkin kids, no girl

                              nothing........I do not give a fuk
                              Word.
                              Comment
                              • guitarjosh
                                SBR Hall of Famer
                                • 12-25-07
                                • 5460

                                #16
                                Gary Hoey, Eric Johnson, Steve Vai, steve morse
                                Comment
                                • TR88
                                  Restricted User
                                  • 06-10-10
                                  • 9364

                                  #17
                                  Comment
                                  • jjgold
                                    SBR Aristocracy
                                    • 07-20-05
                                    • 388201

                                    #18
                                    If you have little kids its Ok I guess

                                    adults celebrating are pussies

                                    Hardcore here

                                    All I am doing is buying a poor family a few tv games like Wii, XBOX....ect and thats fukkin it

                                    no family gets fukkin shit, my ex cousin tried to fuk me in a land deal

                                    fukkin sister robbed my laptop but cannot prove it
                                    Comment
                                    • HellSpawn
                                      SBR High Roller
                                      • 11-08-11
                                      • 105

                                      #19
                                      Slayer, Metallica, Megadeth, Exodus, Vader, Cradle of Filth, among others Merry f-ing x-mas!
                                      Comment
                                      • VTranX
                                        SBR MVP
                                        • 02-02-10
                                        • 1975

                                        #20
                                        I hate Christmas music.
                                        Comment
                                        • blackbeSSt
                                          SBR Hall of Famer
                                          • 09-06-08
                                          • 9398

                                          #21
                                          never get tired of seeing this

                                          Comment
                                          • Sam Odom
                                            SBR Aristocracy
                                            • 10-30-05
                                            • 58063

                                            #22
                                            Listening to Sinatra now , 'A Jolly Christmas' 1957
                                            Comment
                                            • Dutch
                                              SBR MVP
                                              • 09-21-10
                                              • 4339

                                              #23
                                              Slayer
                                              Comment
                                              • Thunder Gulch
                                                SBR Wise Guy
                                                • 08-30-10
                                                • 996

                                                #24
                                                Elvis and Nat King Cole
                                                Comment
                                                • Roadtrip635
                                                  SBR Hall of Famer
                                                  • 12-07-10
                                                  • 6129

                                                  #25
                                                  Hands down the best Christmas Album is by James Brown.
                                                  Great Christmas songs especially considering that the Godfather of Soul passed away on Christmas Day. Wishing for a Brown Christmas, keep it funky!






                                                  Comment
                                                  • Team Ramrod
                                                    SBR Wise Guy
                                                    • 04-10-09
                                                    • 949

                                                    #26
                                                    Dean Martin-Christmas with Dino
                                                    Comment
                                                    • Sam Odom
                                                      SBR Aristocracy
                                                      • 10-30-05
                                                      • 58063

                                                      #27
                                                      Originally posted by Team Ramrod

                                                      Dean Martin-Christmas with Dino

                                                      +1

                                                      Playing now thanks to you
                                                      Comment
                                                      • Guest

                                                        #28
                                                        Trans-Siberian Orchestra
                                                        Comment
                                                        • D3 Mighty Ducks
                                                          SBR Posting Legend
                                                          • 12-17-09
                                                          • 11939

                                                          #29
                                                          Originally posted by jjgold
                                                          Never put a fukkin tree up.

                                                          no lights

                                                          I will be gambling day and night xmas eve and day

                                                          no fukkin kids, no girl

                                                          nothing........I do not give a fuk
                                                          Damn...you are one miserable fukk
                                                          Comment
                                                          • Dutch
                                                            SBR MVP
                                                            • 09-21-10
                                                            • 4339

                                                            #30
                                                            There's a version of the 'little drummer boy' that I hear every year on the radio, a female singer. Yeah, it moves me.
                                                            Comment
                                                            • JohnGalt2341
                                                              SBR Hall of Famer
                                                              • 12-31-09
                                                              • 9125

                                                              #31
                                                              Hot Water Music. Here's a sample:
                                                              Comment
                                                              • ncsubowen
                                                                SBR MVP
                                                                • 02-12-11
                                                                • 1227

                                                                #32
                                                                Trans-Siberian Orchestra.

                                                                <embed flashvars="playerVars=autoPlay=no" src="http://www.metacafe.com/fplayer/45390/wizards_of_winter.swf" wmode="transparent" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" name="Metacafe_45390" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="440" height="248">Wizards Of Winter - Awesome video clips here

                                                                With bonus awesome house.
                                                                Comment
                                                                • opie1988
                                                                  SBR Posting Legend
                                                                  • 09-12-10
                                                                  • 23429

                                                                  #33
                                                                  Comment
                                                                  • No coincidences
                                                                    SBR Aristocracy
                                                                    • 01-18-10
                                                                    • 76300

                                                                    #34
                                                                    Bing.
                                                                    Comment
                                                                    • No coincidences
                                                                      SBR Aristocracy
                                                                      • 01-18-10
                                                                      • 76300

                                                                      #35
                                                                      Originally posted by opie1988


                                                                      I love that song.

                                                                      Comment
                                                                      Search
                                                                      Collapse
                                                                      Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                                                                      Collapse
                                                                      Working...