2 Team Tease

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Guest

    #1
    2 Team Tease
    2 team 7 point tease

    Wisky -2.5
    Oklahoma +10.5

    I don't post plays often, but this one hits.

    BOL gentlemen.

    P.S. Call it a homer play if you want but I almost always abstain from betting Badger games. They won't lose today though.
  • William Walters
    SBR Hall of Famer
    • 01-17-11
    • 6372

    #2
    Lots of juice on that 7 pointer.
    BOL
    Comment
    • D3 Mighty Ducks
      SBR Posting Legend
      • 12-17-09
      • 11939

      #3
      I was thinking the exact same thing I LOVE IT! Was thinking about being a little more greedy and playing a 6.5 point teaser to limit the juice a bit. It could very well be the difference between a win and push since I'd be getting Wisky -3 and Oklahoma +10.
      Comment
      • D3 Mighty Ducks
        SBR Posting Legend
        • 12-17-09
        • 11939

        #4
        What's your opinion on this teaser:

        Wager type : Teaser
        Teaser : 3 Teams 10 Points

        Select #1 : College Football for Game
        Oklahoma 12/3/2011 3:30 PM - (EST)
        Spread +13½ for Game
        Select #2 : College Football for Game
        Georgia U 12/3/2011 4:00 PM - (EST)
        Spread +23½ for Game
        Select #3 : College Football for Game
        Wisconsin 12/3/2011 8:00 PM - (EST)
        Spread +½ for Game
        Comment
        Search
        Collapse
        Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
        Collapse
        Working...