Dont play betus!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dpr323
    SBR Rookie
    • 12-02-11
    • 1

    #1
    Dont play betus!!!
    On Oct 10 I requested a payout of $700.00. They sent me a check via FedEx which came pretty quickly however my bank told me the check was NSF. So I was then told by BetUs that I had to provide proof from my bank which I did right away. I was then told it could take 7 to 10 business days for them to put a stop payment on the check and after upon doing so they would put my money back on my BETUS account and then transfer the money onto a gift card which I received in the mail, after waiting ten days I was then told it actually could take up to 30 days. So the 30 days was up on November 22nd so I called and then was told that they ONCE AGAIN needed proof from bank account that the check was NSF. Obviously I was not happy as I told them I had already done this, however I did upload the documents AGAIN. So its almost been 2 months since I requested my payout and I honestly believe like I am being jerked around by these people
  • BIGDAY
    SBR Aristocracy
    • 02-17-10
    • 48249

    #2
    I think I got lucky. Cashed out of there about year ago and I luckily had no issues.
    Comment
    • Guest

      #3
      Also, don't invest with Bernie Madoff and don't eat yellow snow.
      Comment
      • tatommack
        SBR MVP
        • 10-10-08
        • 4171

        #4
        Sorry bro they are a scam book stay away
        Comment
        • Scoobdog24
          SBR Sharp
          • 11-03-11
          • 414

          #5
          I have been with them for 5yrs and had no problems. I get my withdrawls wired to my checking account. Hopefully this doesn't happen to me this year. File a complaint with SBR. Good luck man.
          Comment
          • FindTheLock
            SBR Hall of Famer
            • 02-27-10
            • 7194

            #6
            do people still use sportsbook.com and BetUS? I thought they went under a long time ago.
            Comment
            Search
            Collapse
            Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
            Collapse
            Working...