Thanks or the 300 points, SBR!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DiggityDaggityDo
    SBR Aristocracy
    • 11-30-08
    • 81463

    #1
    Thanks or the 300 points, SBR!!!
    Had no idea that today was my anniversary.

    I fukkin needed it after getting burried the past two days.
  • Sam Odom
    SBR Aristocracy
    • 10-30-05
    • 58063

    #2
    Stay out of the Casino
    Comment
    • iceminers26
      SBR Posting Legend
      • 10-13-08
      • 15600

      #3
      congrats on the 3 years
      Comment
      • Guest

        #4
        Cool, Sam Odom isn't dead.
        Comment
        • beerman2619
          SBR Hall of Famer
          • 12-24-09
          • 7752

          #5
          Comment
          • vividjohn45
            SBR Hall of Famer
            • 11-21-10
            • 6331

            #6
            Originally posted by Sam Odom
            Stay out of the Casino

            true the only way u can get buried at sbr is theiir .casino.

            sports wagering is mainly about bankroll management anyway. of course u have to make a good pik almost everyday. but there are some good cappers to assist there.






            diggety u should of stuck with handicapping and poker at sbr.






            Comment
            • InTheDrink
              SBR Posting Legend
              • 11-23-09
              • 23983

              #7
              3D I don't care what happens with free points...I still think you're a bastard!!!
              Comment
              • DiggityDaggityDo
                SBR Aristocracy
                • 11-30-08
                • 81463

                #8
                Originally posted by InTheDrink
                3D I don't care what happens with free points...I still think you're a bastard!!!
                Drink, You fuK!!! I'm going to turn these 300 into 1000 by the end of the weekend. You just wait an see!!!
                Comment
                • Djstucky
                  SBR MVP
                  • 02-27-11
                  • 2993

                  #9
                  Congrats on the 3 yrs 3D...now go win some fukkn gift cards with the points...best of luck sir!!!
                  Comment
                  • DiggityDaggityDo
                    SBR Aristocracy
                    • 11-30-08
                    • 81463

                    #10
                    Originally posted by Djstucky
                    Congrats on the 3 yrs 3D...now go win some fukkn gift cards with the points...best of luck sir!!!
                    Thanks Stucky. I have 520 points. I will report back at the end of the weekend.
                    Comment
                    • Djstucky
                      SBR MVP
                      • 02-27-11
                      • 2993

                      #11
                      Originally posted by DiggityDaggityDo
                      Thanks Stucky. I have 520 points. I will report back at the end of the weekend.
                      Kick some ass 3D!!!
                      Comment
                      • DiggityDaggityDo
                        SBR Aristocracy
                        • 11-30-08
                        • 81463

                        #12
                        Stucky, you are the gift that keeps on givving!!!
                        Thank you my friend!
                        Comment
                        • Djstucky
                          SBR MVP
                          • 02-27-11
                          • 2993

                          #13
                          sbr out did me today...they gave u 300 and I could only manage 25...
                          Comment
                          • Djstucky
                            SBR MVP
                            • 02-27-11
                            • 2993

                            #14
                            Originally posted by DiggityDaggityDo
                            Stucky, you are the gift that keeps on givving!!!
                            Thank you my friend!
                            You are welcome...enjoy...
                            Comment
                            • hawley
                              SBR Posting Legend
                              • 05-10-10
                              • 14270

                              #15
                              good work guy
                              Comment
                              Search
                              Collapse
                              Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                              Collapse
                              Working...