ESPN Scoreboard Question - Issue

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SlickRick1382
    SBR MVP
    • 10-15-11
    • 3838

    #1
    ESPN Scoreboard Question - Issue
    Is it me or is the scoreboard for ESPN not auto updating games?

    I've never had an issue but recently I have to manually refresh. If it works for you what browser are you using?

    I'm using Firefox 8.0

    If anyone has experienced this problem and knows how to resolve it I would be very thankful for your help

    Thanks in advance
    Rick
  • SlickRick1382
    SBR MVP
    • 10-15-11
    • 3838

    #2
    No one? Geez, tough crowd ....

    Who would of thought that in a forum of degenerate gamblers, no one would use the ESPN scoreboard
    Comment
    • SlickRick1382
      SBR MVP
      • 10-15-11
      • 3838

      #3
      50 Points to the 1st person who can solve this problem for me.
      Comment
      • Guest

        #4
        ESPN's scoreboard is garbage. It always quits working for me. Try cbs sportsline instead.
        Comment
        • SlickRick1382
          SBR MVP
          • 10-15-11
          • 3838

          #5
          Originally posted by DrStale
          ESPN's scoreboard is garbage. It always quits working for me. Try cbs sportsline instead.
          I use cbs on occasion for college ball but prefer ESPN for the others. Seems like it has to do with my browser since I can't even play you tube videos at the moment.

          Here's something for at least replying when no one else did
          Comment
          • Guest

            #6
            I currently use Chrome but have had problems with ESPN's scoreboard with both Chrome and Firefox. The gamecasts are a lot more miss than hit as well so I gave up a while ago. I still use ESPN more than most sites but not when it comes to tracking games. BOL.
            Comment
            • SlickRick1382
              SBR MVP
              • 10-15-11
              • 3838

              #7
              Originally posted by DrStale
              I currently use Chrome but have had problems with ESPN's scoreboard with both Chrome and Firefox. The gamecasts are a lot more miss than hit as well so I gave up a while ago. I still use ESPN more than most sites but not when it comes to tracking games. BOL.
              Thanks, I think I found the problem and corrected it somewhat. Was an adobe issue. Looks to be updating properly now.

              Thanks for your help DrStale
              Comment
              • BigDaddy
                SBR Hall of Famer
                • 02-01-06
                • 8378

                #8
                i noticed the same thing this year

                need to hit refresh more than ever

                i use chrome as well
                Comment
                Search
                Collapse
                Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                Collapse
                Working...