What would Tebow never be quoted as saying?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • poochiecollins
    SBR MVP
    • 01-27-09
    • 1782

    #1
    What would Tebow never be quoted as saying?
    Such as what I said in another thread: "**** that passing stuff. They can't touch this." Go go.

    Edit: use quote tags or notations.
  • PAULYPOKER
    BARRELED IN @ SBR!
    • 12-06-08
    • 36581

    #2
    I could go for some pussy tonight after that win woo hooh....!
    Comment
    • Dutch
      SBR MVP
      • 09-21-10
      • 4339

      #3
      "Jesus Christ, did you see the on that bitch in row 3? GOD DAMN!"
      Comment
      • blackbeSSt
        SBR Hall of Famer
        • 09-06-08
        • 9398

        #4
        "im going to disney world"

        you figure it out
        Comment
        • NYSportsGuy210
          SBR Posting Legend
          • 11-07-09
          • 11347

          #5
          Praise to Allah.
          Comment
          • doublej95
            SBR Posting Legend
            • 01-26-10
            • 14094

            #6
            Originally posted by Dutch
            "Jesus Christ, did you see the on that bitch in row 3? GOD DAMN!"


            Comment
            • mnpickle
              SBR High Roller
              • 03-06-11
              • 228

              #7
              Abort! abort! abort!

              I can see it now. Tim Tebow responding to a question. "I never change and abort a play at the line of scrimmage because I believe every play is born as it comes out of the coaches mouth and every play has the right to run.
              Comment
              • downsouth
                SBR Posting Legend
                • 01-13-11
                • 11580

                #8
                Im gonna wait and shower until the rest of you dudes are done
                Comment
                • cant call it
                  SBR Hall of Famer
                  • 08-29-10
                  • 8817

                  #9
                  Originally posted by mnpickle
                  Abort, abort, abort
                  Are you kin to itchypickle?
                  Comment
                  • WvGambler
                    SBR Posting Legend
                    • 04-19-10
                    • 11619

                    #10
                    "There was NOTHING strange about Jerry Sandusky's sleepover football camp."
                    Comment
                    • MC PICKS
                      SBR Hall of Famer
                      • 01-10-10
                      • 6644

                      #11
                      "Those hookers we got last night sure were expensive"
                      Comment
                      • Glitch
                        SBR Posting Legend
                        • 07-08-09
                        • 11795

                        #12
                        "i dont think we can win this one"
                        Comment
                        • downsouth
                          SBR Posting Legend
                          • 01-13-11
                          • 11580

                          #13
                          My god, that's a lot of blow
                          Comment
                          • Holtgetsback
                            SBR MVP
                            • 01-04-10
                            • 4655

                            #14
                            "I throw a great ball"
                            Comment
                            • Guest

                              #15
                              "What's my religion? None of your fukking business."
                              Comment
                              • jamesoneil
                                Restricted User
                                • 11-20-09
                                • 86

                                #16
                                "Allahu Akbar"
                                "Jesus fvcking Christ"
                                "I eat pussy for breakfast, lunch and dinner"
                                Comment
                                • Glitch
                                  SBR Posting Legend
                                  • 07-08-09
                                  • 11795

                                  #17
                                  "guys lets just slack off and take it easy and pretend like we're lifting; coach will never know"

                                  "maybe i shouldn't try to truck that 270lb linebacker"
                                  Comment
                                  • cant call it
                                    SBR Hall of Famer
                                    • 08-29-10
                                    • 8817

                                    #18
                                    "But I don't wanna touch that little philipino boy's junk"
                                    Comment
                                    • P.F.Kasooff
                                      SBR MVP
                                      • 11-13-10
                                      • 1903

                                      #19
                                      "SBR is a Sharp's forum"
                                      Comment
                                      • BigTenSports
                                        Restricted User
                                        • 11-17-11
                                        • 783

                                        #20
                                        'I don't know how to circumcise young boys.'
                                        Comment
                                        • Grits n' Gravy
                                          Restricted User
                                          • 06-10-10
                                          • 13024

                                          #21
                                          "I can't believe they tried to cut my hair like jj gold's as a rookie haze."

                                          "I want to thank ttwarrior for the weight training and speed drills he put me through during the lockout."
                                          Comment
                                          • seaborneq
                                            SBR Posting Legend
                                            • 09-08-06
                                            • 22556

                                            #22
                                            Originally posted by WvGambler
                                            "There was NOTHING strange about Jerry Sandusky's sleepover football camp."
                                            Oh boy, I can't believe this was posted. Good one though.
                                            Comment
                                            • seaborneq
                                              SBR Posting Legend
                                              • 09-08-06
                                              • 22556

                                              #23
                                              "I'm too sexy for my shirt". Oops, it's things Tebow would not say. My bad.
                                              Comment
                                              • Living The Dream
                                                SBR MVP
                                                • 12-23-09
                                                • 4521

                                                #24
                                                Originally posted by blackbeSSt
                                                "im going to disney world"

                                                you figure it out
                                                Comment
                                                • Iwinyourmoney
                                                  SBR Posting Legend
                                                  • 04-18-07
                                                  • 18368

                                                  #25
                                                  Here I was balls deep in this chick...
                                                  Comment
                                                  • Jonah
                                                    SBR MVP
                                                    • 10-21-09
                                                    • 4042

                                                    #26
                                                    " How come I haven't received my points for trivia?! "
                                                    Comment
                                                    • Darkside Magick
                                                      SBR Posting Legend
                                                      • 05-28-10
                                                      • 12638

                                                      #27
                                                      "Man i had a fun time at Michael Irvin"s party"
                                                      Comment
                                                      Search
                                                      Collapse
                                                      Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                                                      Collapse
                                                      Working...