Anyone going to the midnight twilight showing?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jnickell100
    SBR MVP
    • 11-11-09
    • 4305

    #1
    Anyone going to the midnight twilight showing?
    Or getting dragged down there? Saw the first one for the first time last week and don't get it. A lot of people love these movies, people camped out for hours
  • TheLock
    SBR Posting Legend
    • 04-06-08
    • 14427

    #2
    Don't see too many people on a gambling degenerate forum going to watch a chick flick in the middle of the night



    Commmmmmon guy
    Comment
    • jarvol
      SBR Hall of Famer
      • 09-13-10
      • 6074

      #3
      Getting dragged there??? Most of us around here have balls.
      Comment
      • MendozaLine
        SBR MVP
        • 01-11-10
        • 4088

        #4
        Yes.

        Do you know how many girls go to these midnight showings?
        Comment
        • MickeyMan
          SBR Hall of Famer
          • 10-20-09
          • 5091

          #5
          fukk no
          Comment
          • dfberger23
            SBR Hall of Famer
            • 11-08-10
            • 5069

            #6
            No I have a penis.
            Comment
            • mh217
              SBR MVP
              • 12-05-10
              • 2226

              #7
              Originally posted by MendozaLine
              Yes. Do you know how many girls go to these midnight showings?
              come on bro the movies arent the best spot to pick up a chick..so you're gonna go watch a bunch of teenyboppers watchin twilight at midnight tryin to pick one up?..im betting most likely you will be buttering your own popcorn in the back solo.
              Comment
              • daimoshokage
                SBR Hall of Famer
                • 02-07-11
                • 8935

                #8
                fhag!
                Comment
                • crustyme
                  SBR Posting Legend
                  • 09-29-10
                  • 16896

                  #9
                  refuse to even watch the first one.

                  but i did watch 'vampires suck' which i guess is a spoof of twilight.
                  Comment
                  • wtf
                    SBR Posting Legend
                    • 08-22-08
                    • 12983

                    #10
                    so why do women watch these movies/shows, dreaming these vampire stud muffins will bite their necks
                    Comment
                    • coop
                      SBR Wise Guy
                      • 08-11-11
                      • 616

                      #11
                      tebow and john fox are
                      Comment
                      • Guest

                        #12
                        Originally posted by mh217
                        come on bro the movies arent the best spot to pick up a chick..so you're gonna go watch a bunch of teenyboppers watchin twilight at midnight tryin to pick one up?..im betting most likely you will be buttering your own popcorn in the back solo.
                        This. I dont think the "creepy guy sitting by himself in the back of a theater filled with 14 year olds" angle is going to get the results youre aiming for.
                        Comment
                        • DiggityDaggityDo
                          SBR Aristocracy
                          • 11-30-08
                          • 81463

                          #13
                          Hot chicks go to these movies. The girls are short usually though.
                          Comment
                          • Djstucky
                            SBR MVP
                            • 02-27-11
                            • 2993

                            #14
                            Originally posted by DiggityDaggityDo
                            Hot chicks go to these movies. The girls are short usually though.
                            3D where in the world are your points my friend?
                            Comment
                            • crustyme
                              SBR Posting Legend
                              • 09-29-10
                              • 16896

                              #15
                              Originally posted by DiggityDaggityDo
                              Hot chicks go to these movies. The girls are short usually though.

                              maybe cause they're 11?

                              Comment
                              • DiggityDaggityDo
                                SBR Aristocracy
                                • 11-30-08
                                • 81463

                                #16
                                Originally posted by Djstucky
                                3D where in the world are your points my friend?
                                The few I have are locked up in X-Factor futures.

                                The 12 I just got tonight I am playing poker with and have it up to 42 so far. I should quit now and be a winner, right?
                                Comment
                                • Djstucky
                                  SBR MVP
                                  • 02-27-11
                                  • 2993

                                  #17
                                  Originally posted by DiggityDaggityDo
                                  The few I have are locked up in X-Factor futures.

                                  The 12 I just got tonight I am playing poker with and have it up to 42 so far. I should quit now and be a winner, right?
                                  Fukk no...don't quit...gamble gamble gamble...enjoy...
                                  Comment
                                  • DiggityDaggityDo
                                    SBR Aristocracy
                                    • 11-30-08
                                    • 81463

                                    #18
                                    Originally posted by Djstucky
                                    Fukk no...don't quit...gamble gamble gamble...enjoy...
                                    Stucky, you are like the tooth fairy!!! It's like I lose a tooth every week and you come and toss points under my pillow!!!
                                    Comment
                                    • TobiasFunke
                                      SBR MVP
                                      • 02-12-09
                                      • 1999

                                      #19
                                      gay
                                      Comment
                                      • Djstucky
                                        SBR MVP
                                        • 02-27-11
                                        • 2993

                                        #20
                                        Originally posted by DiggityDaggityDo
                                        Stucky, you are like the tooth fairy!!! It's like I lose a tooth every week and you come and toss points under my pillow!!!
                                        turn the 75 into 1K...
                                        Comment
                                        • DiggityDaggityDo
                                          SBR Aristocracy
                                          • 11-30-08
                                          • 81463

                                          #21
                                          Originally posted by Djstucky
                                          turn the 75 into 1K...
                                          I hope too... thats close to a $50 gift card!
                                          Comment
                                          • Djstucky
                                            SBR MVP
                                            • 02-27-11
                                            • 2993

                                            #22
                                            Originally posted by DiggityDaggityDo
                                            I hope too... thats close to a $50 gift card!
                                            Have a good night my friend...
                                            Comment
                                            • DiggityDaggityDo
                                              SBR Aristocracy
                                              • 11-30-08
                                              • 81463

                                              #23
                                              G'night Stucky
                                              Comment
                                              Search
                                              Collapse
                                              Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                                              Collapse
                                              Working...