I'm doing alright. Haven't had much volume on NFL this season to be honest. I think the CBA negotiations abbreviating the offseason hurt a lot. There wasn't much movement in personnel and coaches, which makes things harder.
I do like this play though.
Comment
No coincidences
SBR Aristocracy
01-18-10
76300
#4
Well I was leaning taking the points anyway, but this solidifies it.
Not sure Denver will win SU, but I'll take the points. Best of luck.
Comment
jjgold
SBR Aristocracy
07-20-05
388201
#5
Tebo scares me but how can they score???
Comment
vyomguy
SBR Hall of Famer
12-08-09
5794
#6
whats ur angle here?
I am split on this game at this point.
jets - travel across country, short time to prepare, and letdown after pats game
denver - injuries, cant throw the ball, havent really faced as good a team as jets
this game is very hard to cap. The public is all over jets and there is big RLM of 1 point.
I liked jets before, as this will be a must-win game for them to compete in wild card. But fatigue and travel might be a factor here as well.
Comment
SethM_6
SBR High Roller
08-27-11
102
#7
i think jets will take this, rex will have them motivated. jets are the better team anyways, and they cant afford the loss here. jets -4
Comment
No coincidences
SBR Aristocracy
01-18-10
76300
#8
Originally posted by vyomguy
whats ur angle here?
I am split on this game at this point.
jets - travel across country, short time to prepare, and letdown after pats game
denver - injuries, cant throw the ball, havent really faced as good a team as jets
this game is very hard to cap. The public is all over jets and there is big RLM of 1 point.
I liked jets before, as this will be a must-win game for them to compete in wild card. But fatigue and travel might be a factor here as well.
I'd say it's more getting the hook over 4 on a home team than figuring the Broncos win SU -- at least for me.
Comment
big0mar
SBR MVP
01-09-09
3374
#9
Broncos are at 6 now which makes this my largest bet ever.
7% of my bank.
Comment
Scoobdog24
SBR Sharp
11-03-11
414
#10
Denver might cover, but Jets MLis the way to go.
Comment
rfr3sh
SBR Posting Legend
11-07-09
10229
#11
line up to 6 now
0mar my bet is jets -4
although it may not win as of right now it isa good bet
Comment
No coincidences
SBR Aristocracy
01-18-10
76300
#12
Might be a good time to lock it in before it drops again.
Comment
Tech N9ne
Restricted User
06-24-11
5366
#13
Best bets are props for this game
Tebow passing yards UNDER
Tebow total TD's UNDER
Tebow interceptions OVER
Tebow rushing yards UNDER
Comment
big0mar
SBR MVP
01-09-09
3374
#14
God bless
Comment
jjgold
SBR Aristocracy
07-20-05
388201
#15
Nice hit Omar
Your a silent killer
Comment
ehp6737
SBR MVP
12-11-08
4185
#16
Congrats
Comment
No coincidences
SBR Aristocracy
01-18-10
76300
#17
Comment
No coincidences
SBR Aristocracy
01-18-10
76300
#18
Originally posted by jjgold
Nice hit Omar
Your a silent killer
Comment
BarkingToad
SBR Hall of Famer
08-31-08
5915
#19
Congrats!
Comment
PAULYPOKER
BARRELED IN @ SBR!
12-06-08
36581
#20
Comment
wtf
SBR Posting Legend
08-22-08
12983
#21
you and pauly think alike--------------------->NOT