Is jets -4.5 outmatic

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • redsoxfreak91
    Restricted User
    • 10-17-11
    • 903

    #1
    Is jets -4.5 outmatic
    There is no way tim tebow runs over the jets....NO WAY. I dont care where the game is. It will be worse than the lions game. Am I correct?
  • brahmabull117
    SBR Hall of Famer
    • 11-08-10
    • 8622

    #2
    no, because you're still betting money on mark sancheese



    and that's never a sure thing
    Comment
    • Guest

      #3
      Jets probably won't score a lot, Tebow magic elicits a backdoor cover, definitely not "outmatic" though I have no idea what that means so I suppose it could be.
      Comment
      • Nick The Greek
        SBR High Roller
        • 12-31-09
        • 189

        #4
        It definitely seems too good to be true.
        Comment
        • cockblocker
          SBR MVP
          • 04-26-09
          • 1268

          #5
          I'll take Tebow over garbage ass Sanchez.
          Comment
          • Djstucky
            SBR MVP
            • 02-27-11
            • 2993

            #6
            Originally posted by DrStale
            Jets probably won't score a lot, Tebow magic elicits a backdoor cover, definitely not "outmatic" though I have no idea what that means so I suppose it could be.
            Comment
            Search
            Collapse
            Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
            Collapse
            Working...