At GreenBay!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • BIGDAY
    SBR Aristocracy
    • 02-17-10
    • 48249

    #1
    At GreenBay!!!
    If anyone want s a hell of. Tailgating experience, go to Lambeau Field!!!

  • BIGDAY
    SBR Aristocracy
    • 02-17-10
    • 48249

    #2
    Mn +13
    Comment
    • BIGDAY
      SBR Aristocracy
      • 02-17-10
      • 48249

      #3
      Been here for 3 days! Don't want to go home!
      Comment
      • PAULYPOKER
        BARRELED IN @ SBR!
        • 12-06-08
        • 36581

        #4
        Let me now how the experience is after Minnesota pulls off an upset............
        Comment
        • firedawg
          BARRELED IN @ SBR!
          • 10-08-08
          • 39231

          #5
          have fun
          Comment
          • JAKEPEAVY21
            BARRELED IN @ SBR!
            • 03-11-11
            • 29646

            #6
            cheers
            Comment
            • milwaukee mike
              BARRELED IN @ SBR!
              • 08-22-07
              • 27261

              #7
              good to hear bigday I stayed here instead with a cold ugh
              haven't been to a game yet this year...
              Comment
              • milwaukee mike
                BARRELED IN @ SBR!
                • 08-22-07
                • 27261

                #8
                good to hear bigday I stayed here instead with a cold ugh
                haven't been to a game yet this year...
                Comment
                • ttrace35
                  SBR Posting Legend
                  • 09-30-10
                  • 10828

                  #9
                  3 days. Wtf you do in GB for 3 days? I would rather die.
                  Comment
                  • PAULYPOKER
                    BARRELED IN @ SBR!
                    • 12-06-08
                    • 36581

                    #10
                    ^ you could go to the Jeffrey Dahmer museum..
                    Comment
                    • BIGDAY
                      SBR Aristocracy
                      • 02-17-10
                      • 48249

                      #11
                      This coming from a vikings fan!

                      Jelious! They know what they're doing here.
                      Comment
                      • D3 Mighty Ducks
                        SBR Posting Legend
                        • 12-17-09
                        • 11939

                        #12
                        Baltimore has the best tailgate party before the game.
                        Comment
                        • opie1988
                          SBR Posting Legend
                          • 09-12-10
                          • 23429

                          #13
                          I went and saw the Cowboys play there about 5 years ago. Awesome experience. Did the whole tourist thing.....Packer Museum, toured the stadium, ate at Favre's Steakhouse. It was a great trip.

                          I'll never forget all those yankee's making chili & noodles in the parking lot. Basically, its spaghetti noodles with chili poured over it.

                          The people were super friendly. I had all of my Cowboy's gear on, and everyone around us had a good time going back & forth. They all bought me beers.....probably because Favre & co. kicked the sh*t out of the Quincy Carter led Cowboys that day.

                          Anyway....great town, amazing stadium. Best football town I've ever visited.

                          Have fun.
                          Comment
                          • BIGDAY
                            SBR Aristocracy
                            • 02-17-10
                            • 48249

                            #14
                            Section 135 endzone, row 17.

                            Look for the I hate OPIE sign!!!
                            Comment
                            • aggieshawn
                              SBR MVP
                              • 01-24-07
                              • 4378

                              #15
                              Originally posted by BIGDAY
                              Section 135 endzone, row 17.

                              Look for the I hate OPIE sign!!!
                              Made me chuckle.

                              POTM definately not in cards for you now this November.
                              Comment
                              • Guest

                                #16
                                Originally posted by ttrace35
                                3 days. Wtf you do in GB for 3 days? I would rather die.
                                Comment
                                • nosniboR11
                                  SBR Posting Legend
                                  • 09-02-08
                                  • 10042

                                  #17
                                  Quincy Carter ,
                                  Comment
                                  • Scoobdog24
                                    SBR Sharp
                                    • 11-03-11
                                    • 414

                                    #18
                                    Packers Roll.
                                    Comment
                                    • BIGDAY
                                      SBR Aristocracy
                                      • 02-17-10
                                      • 48249

                                      #19
                                      Packers can suk my hoo hoo dilly ROOSTER!!!
                                      Comment
                                      • Guest

                                        #20
                                        Originally posted by BIGDAY
                                        Packers can suk my hoo hoo dilly ROOSTER!!!
                                        Comment
                                        • BIGDAY
                                          SBR Aristocracy
                                          • 02-17-10
                                          • 48249

                                          #21
                                          Originally posted by DrStale
                                          .
                                          Comment
                                          Search
                                          Collapse
                                          Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                                          Collapse
                                          Working...