Anybody use ace23.com? I got a ? for you

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • georgekobe8
    SBR High Roller
    • 10-24-11
    • 142

    #1
    Anybody use ace23.com? I got a ? for you
    I been using the site without any problems besides The lack of ML play and live betting. Here is my question. How do I add plays to a open bet parlay? I recently put one threw out of curiosity but haven't figured out how to add games to that bet. If anybody could help me out that would be great. Thanks in advance.
  • robmpink
    SBR Posting Legend
    • 01-09-07
    • 13205

    #2
    Originally posted by georgekobe8
    I been using the site without any problems besides The lack of ML play and live betting. Here is my question. How do I add plays to a open bet parlay? I recently put one threw out of curiosity but haven't figured out how to add games to that bet. If anybody could help me out that would be great. Thanks in advance.
    nah, I think you are the only one who uses aces23.
    Comment
    • Guest

      #3
      Why do people play with shady books that nobodys heard of when there are many reputable books out there? Really dont get it.
      Comment
      • jjgold
        SBR Aristocracy
        • 07-20-05
        • 388201

        #4
        no way

        PASS
        Comment
        • georgekobe8
          SBR High Roller
          • 10-24-11
          • 142

          #5
          I have been paid out every week I won locally with no fee's. I called the site and got the answer.
          Comment
          • georgekobe8
            SBR High Roller
            • 10-24-11
            • 142

            #6
            Mods feel free to lock this thread up or delete
            Comment
            Search
            Collapse
            Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
            Collapse
            Working...