Pumped that Dook hung on.....Have a parlay of South Florida ML, Dook ML, and Vandy ML......pays @ around +115
Will def look to fade them in the future though, and I like Belmont
Comment
LT Profits
SBR Aristocracy
10-27-06
90963
#16
Duke will only finish third in the ACC this year, I like Miami for second. And I think JerseyLove was referring to live betting, where the line displayed at half is for the whole game.
Comment
Bighawk206
Restricted User
11-08-11
24
#17
Originally posted by robmpink
may god have mercy on your soul.
Lmao
Comment
zoo youk
SBR Posting Legend
10-23-11
10701
#18
Comment
ZetaPsi808
SBR Posting Legend
09-18-08
12119
#19
who is this guy
Comment
MickeyMan
SBR Hall of Famer
10-20-09
5091
#20
sharp move
Comment
secretstash
SBR Posting Legend
03-29-10
14907
#21
what a bozo original post
-stash
Comment
#22
Originally posted by LT Profits
Duke will only finish third in the ACC this year, I like Miami for second. And I think JerseyLove was referring to live betting, where the line displayed at half is for the whole game.
Miami nearly blew it tonight, I dunno, still feel the same LT?