How about that guy talking about puppies, not getting laid, and showing constant pictures of his acne.....that kid was a lunatic....an absolute SBR legend...can't remember his name
Comment
shari91
BARRELED IN @ SBR!
02-23-10
32661
#6
No order... just people
Herman
TSop
Deuce
Venditto
Taco
pags
Happy Boy
Pecos Bill
mathy
Compactor
Rogue Juror
Plommer
Bread and Robyn
Fishhead
Nicky obviously
Bateman
DacVietBet
probably more that I'm forgetting
Comment
shari91
BARRELED IN @ SBR!
02-23-10
32661
#7
The Canadian guy... the one who would start pervo threads. Can't believe I forgot his name. Something with a B I think.
Comment
vyomguy
SBR Hall of Famer
12-08-09
5794
#8
Nicky
Comment
doublej95
SBR Posting Legend
01-26-10
14094
#9
Paco
Pavy
Comment
lemart5
SBR MVP
01-12-11
2818
#10
Tltaylor89
Lemart5
Pecos Bill
Inthehole
Bread
JJ Gold
flying Illini
Comment
Emily_Haines
SBR Posting Legend
04-14-09
15847
#11
Originally posted by shari91
The Canadian guy... the one who would start pervo threads. Can't believe I forgot his name. Something with a B I think.
pronk
Comment
Blax0r
SBR Wise Guy
10-13-10
688
#12
Ganchrow
thats it.
Comment
Emily_Haines
SBR Posting Legend
04-14-09
15847
#13
Originally posted by shari91
The Canadian guy... the one who would start pervo threads. Can't believe I forgot his name. Something with a B I think.
I remember know
it was this guy.............
buztah
99% of his started threads were moved to private zone
Comment
blackbox
SBR MVP
02-28-08
1417
#14
Shoot- I enjoy everyone and their opinion on sports. It is always good to listen to other points of view. gl all.
Comment
shari91
BARRELED IN @ SBR!
02-23-10
32661
#15
Originally posted by Emily_Haines
I remember know
it was this guy.............
buztah
99% of his started threads were moved to private zone
YES!!! Buzzy
Comment
onlooker
BARRELED IN @ SBR!
08-10-05
36572
#16
Originally posted by shari91
pags
He was so full of himself.
Were you around when he was full time around here?
Comment
shari91
BARRELED IN @ SBR!
02-23-10
32661
#17
Originally posted by onlooker
He was so full of himself.
Were you around when he was full time around here?
Yeah I was stuck at home pregnant and lurking when he was on a bit of a run. When he started his meltdown I remember sitting there thinking I'd never sign up for this place
Comment
onlooker
BARRELED IN @ SBR!
08-10-05
36572
#18
Originally posted by shari91
Yeah I was stuck at home pregnant and lurking when he was on a bit of a run. When he started his meltdown I remember sitting there thinking I'd never sign up for this place
I'm sure he is sad to know, SBR survived without him.
Comment
will2survive
SBR Hall of Famer
11-26-09
8099
#19
Brock Landers (threads draw the most attention out of anyone here). He get's people excited with his enthusiasm. That's irreplaceable
Honorable mention
Bobby FK-- I like the reviews, get's people involved, level headed
Yisman - Intelligence is a must
Bluehorseshoe-- very underrated poster
Paco - Intelligent poster- made a mistake with a silly competition with Lakerboy but he has over 3,000,000 views on his thread for a reason. Also not cocky about who he is, just secure
J.J. Gold- falling a little because quality is better than quantity. His videos are the best. He knows a lot
about sports, just seems a tad burnt out and one could not blame him.
Dad- Never anything negative to say. Provides entertainment for everyone. A+ poster
Not going to list SBR Lou, Bill, SBR John as posters--all get invloved-that's important)