Jumping on Nebraska 'cause of SEX SCANDAL

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • nikossf
    SBR MVP
    • 03-02-10
    • 2217

    #71
    Nebraska -2,..-3,..-3.5!! Doesn't matter... Take this one and run.
    Comment
    • gauchojake
      BARRELED IN @ SBR!
      • 09-17-10
      • 34149

      #72
      If you have a death pool, I would add Joe Pa immediately.
      Comment
      • lilrushc8
        SBR Rookie
        • 11-02-11
        • 34

        #73
        What happens if the game gets cancelled? Do the bets get refunded on 5Dimes?
        Comment
        • P.F.Kasooff
          SBR MVP
          • 11-13-10
          • 1903

          #74
          Getting ugly
          Comment
          • pronk
            Restricted User
            • 11-22-08
            • 6887

            #75
            Comment
            • P.F.Kasooff
              SBR MVP
              • 11-13-10
              • 1903

              #76
              Originally posted by P.F.Kasooff

              If Neb covers I'm giving 1/3 of the winning$ to a local child abuse program (just me)

              Just sent 100.00 to:

              You really can make a difference in the life of a child. Every day, hundreds of San Diego kids are sick or injured. Your support ensures that every child


              I designated "Child Abuse Prevention Programs"
              Comment
              • rm18
                SBR Posting Legend
                • 09-20-05
                • 22292

                #77
                Well I won taking the molestors but I guess would of whichever team I took
                Comment
                • P.F.Kasooff
                  SBR MVP
                  • 11-13-10
                  • 1903

                  #78
                  Originally posted by rm18

                  I guess would of [won] whichever team I took

                  Books should've taken a beaten on this one. Only Donks lost $$$ here
                  Comment
                  Search
                  Collapse
                  Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                  Collapse
                  Working...