Money On The Line: Brock Or Lakerboy??

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jjgold
    SBR Aristocracy
    • 07-20-05
    • 388201

    #1
    Money On The Line: Brock Or Lakerboy??
    Brock only because I think he knows more about sports and player personnel
    Basically does more research then Lakerboy

    Lakerboy is more of a system player regardless of who team is
  • Guest

    #2
    Originally posted by jjgold
    Brock only because I think he knows more about sports and player personnel
    Basically does more research
    then Lakerboy

    Lakerboy is more of a system player regardless of who team is
    Comment
    • MichaelWaters
      Restricted User
      • 05-19-11
      • 1525

      #3
      im going all-in on brocks next play. hes the master
      Comment
      • Ace_of_Spades
        SBR Posting Legend
        • 10-14-09
        • 13518

        #4
        Brock is usually terrible, he caught a break for now, but for how long.
        Comment
        • MichaelWaters
          Restricted User
          • 05-19-11
          • 1525

          #5
          Originally posted by Ace_of_Spades
          Brock is usually terrible, he caught a break for now, but for how long.
          brock was into anime for a bit. it threw him off, since hes off, hes red hot
          Comment
          • King Mayan
            SBR Posting Legend
            • 09-22-10
            • 21330

            #6
            I'll pick Brock, at least he will surprise me with his picks..... I know what the brown naziboy is on already without him telling me....
            Comment
            • jjgold
              SBR Aristocracy
              • 07-20-05
              • 388201

              #7
              Not knocking Lakerboy but he needs to factor in more stuff when he makes plays
              Comment
              • moses millsap
                SBR Hall of Famer
                • 08-25-05
                • 8289

                #8
                Originally posted by King Mayan
                I'll pick Brock, at least he will surprise me with his picks..... I know what the brown naziboy is on already without him telling me....
                Couldn't have said it better.
                Comment
                • TheMoneyShot
                  BARRELED IN @ SBR!
                  • 02-14-07
                  • 28689

                  #9
                  They are both amusing... and have great insight. It's a coin flip.
                  Comment
                  • Ace_of_Spades
                    SBR Posting Legend
                    • 10-14-09
                    • 13518

                    #10
                    Life or death situation then?

                    Lakerboy (Someone who has a somewhat systematic approach to gambling and shows intelligence) or Brock ( A fat pizza boy who doesn't have half a brain and probably picks games at random).
                    Comment
                    • lakerboy
                      SBR Aristocracy
                      • 04-02-09
                      • 94704

                      #11
                      JJ you do realize that i have not reloaded at a book in 4 years. One big losing day means squat. I will slowly grind my way back.

                      Brock would go on tilt and throw it all away.

                      I took today off. I have patience.

                      I know more about sports ( outside of college) than Brock will ever know. I know all the teams/players /coaches and all the history of each and every team.

                      I get stubborn and thats what costs me at times.
                      Comment
                      • crustyme
                        SBR Posting Legend
                        • 09-29-10
                        • 16896

                        #12
                        JJ you do realize that i have never loaded at a book in 4 years.

                        Comment
                        • Quagmire27
                          SBR Wise Guy
                          • 09-30-09
                          • 626

                          #13


                          jj must have Brocks rooster in his mouth too often
                          Comment
                          • brahmabull117
                            SBR Hall of Famer
                            • 11-08-10
                            • 8622

                            #14
                            brock>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lak erboy




                            at least brock's posts are entertaining - you know that lakerboy will be playing the ugly underdogs every week - it's just boring and predictable
                            Comment
                            • Quagmire27
                              SBR Wise Guy
                              • 09-30-09
                              • 626

                              #15
                              LB is hardly predictable.

                              unlike wrestling....
                              Comment
                              • Ricki Roma
                                SBR Wise Guy
                                • 09-03-10
                                • 737

                                #16
                                Lakerboy is better despite his love for underdogs cause he finds good value in teams some of the time.
                                Comment
                                • doublej95
                                  SBR Posting Legend
                                  • 01-26-10
                                  • 14094

                                  #17
                                  I would go with Lakerboy.
                                  Comment
                                  • wtf
                                    SBR Posting Legend
                                    • 08-22-08
                                    • 12983

                                    #18
                                    long live lb

                                    eat a dick jj
                                    Comment
                                    • Roxxyfish
                                      SBR Posting Legend
                                      • 06-26-09
                                      • 12066

                                      #19
                                      a race between a blind and a deaf
                                      Comment
                                      • SportsMushroom
                                        SBR MVP
                                        • 09-28-10
                                        • 4177

                                        #20
                                        Originally posted by brahmabull117
                                        brock>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lak erboy at least brock's posts are entertaining - you know that lakerboy will be playing the ugly underdogs every week - it's just boring and predictable
                                        brahma a deaf dumb and blind kid could tell me your picks in about 5 seconds if I gave him the odds in braille format

                                        and then the kid would use sign language to tell me you'd be broke by the end of the week
                                        Comment
                                        • jjgold
                                          SBR Aristocracy
                                          • 07-20-05
                                          • 388201

                                          #21
                                          Originally posted by lakerboy
                                          JJ you do realize that i have not reloaded at a book in 4 years. One big losing day means squat. I will slowly grind my way back.

                                          Brock would go on tilt and throw it all away.

                                          I took today off. I have patience.

                                          I know more about sports ( outside of college) than Brock will ever know. I know all the teams/players /coaches and all the history of each and every team.

                                          I get stubborn and thats what costs me at times.

                                          Did not realize that, great job

                                          I just like Brock's big game ability, yeh he lost it all a few times but if he just would spot bet he would do better. The kid loves the action though.
                                          Comment
                                          • crustyme
                                            SBR Posting Legend
                                            • 09-29-10
                                            • 16896

                                            #22
                                            id rather jump off the empire state building.
                                            Comment
                                            • rain_e
                                              SBR Wise Guy
                                              • 02-09-08
                                              • 670

                                              #23
                                              Just fade them both.
                                              Comment
                                              • jjgold
                                                SBR Aristocracy
                                                • 07-20-05
                                                • 388201

                                                #24
                                                Brock is a gamer
                                                Lakerboy was never close to fukkin his marriage up

                                                Brock is 4-0 in marriage on the line bets
                                                Comment
                                                • QuangX
                                                  SBR MVP
                                                  • 02-03-11
                                                  • 2756

                                                  #25
                                                  Originally posted by lakerboy
                                                  JJ you do realize that i have not reloaded at a book in 4 years. One big losing day means squat. I will slowly grind my way back.

                                                  Brock would go on tilt and throw it all away.

                                                  I took today off. I have patience.

                                                  I know more about sports ( outside of college) than Brock will ever know. I know all the teams/players /coaches and all the history of each and every team.

                                                  I get stubborn and thats what costs me at times.

                                                  Agreed right here.Stubborness will cost you money!!!
                                                  Comment
                                                  • Brock Landers
                                                    SBR Aristocracy
                                                    • 06-30-08
                                                    • 45365

                                                    #26
                                                    i'd like to count on myself
                                                    Comment
                                                    • edawg
                                                      SBR MVP
                                                      • 07-09-11
                                                      • 2866

                                                      #27
                                                      LB hands down! I do like Brock and find him entertaining. SBR is for the better for having both of them, but for picks LB
                                                      Comment
                                                      • lakerboy
                                                        SBR Aristocracy
                                                        • 04-02-09
                                                        • 94704

                                                        #28
                                                        Originally posted by crustyme
                                                        id rather jump off the empire state building.
                                                        What u waiting for?
                                                        Comment
                                                        • jjgold
                                                          SBR Aristocracy
                                                          • 07-20-05
                                                          • 388201

                                                          #29
                                                          It's close
                                                          Comment
                                                          • Romanov
                                                            SBR MVP
                                                            • 10-08-10
                                                            • 4137

                                                            #30
                                                            Brock fades earn more the lb wins
                                                            Comment
                                                            Search
                                                            Collapse
                                                            Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                                                            Collapse
                                                            Working...