Do SNF and MNF games ever stay under the total?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Mikail
    SBR Posting Legend
    • 07-19-09
    • 21689

    #1
    Do SNF and MNF games ever stay under the total?
    It seems like these high profile games always, I MEAN ALWAYS go over. Am I wrong?
  • Mikail
    SBR Posting Legend
    • 07-19-09
    • 21689

    #2
    Shouldn't everyone just blindly bet the over on these games week in and week out? I guarantee you'll be up!
    Comment
    • jgray
      SBR MVP
      • 09-06-09
      • 3599

      #3
      JAX/BALT went under... But generally they've been mostly over.
      Comment
      • Guest

        #4
        Believe both night games last week went under, and as gray said Baltimore/Jax the week before that. Also last night's game took an epic collapse by the Steelers D and a touchdown with seconds left to hit the over.

        Edit: Actually continuing to looks back there have been a lot of unders at night lately. Mia/NYJ, ATL/GB, Chi/Det.
        Comment
        • Mikail
          SBR Posting Legend
          • 07-19-09
          • 21689

          #5
          Originally posted by jgray
          JAX/BALT went under... But generally they've been mostly over.
          Yes. That's the only game I can remember staying under this season on SNF and MNF

          Anyone who has bet every over so far would be up comfortably right now.

          I want to start blindly betting the over for these games the remainder of the season.
          Comment
          • Mikail
            SBR Posting Legend
            • 07-19-09
            • 21689

            #6
            Originally posted by DrStale

            Edit: Actually continuing to looks back there have been a lot of unders at night lately. Mia/NYJ, ATL/GB, Chi/Det.
            Really? I'll take your word for it but I don't seem to remember them.
            Comment
            • Guest

              #7
              Okay so my curiosity was peaked. I went back and looked at all the SNF and MNF games. Assuming my caluclations are correct there were 12 overs hit and 7 unders, though the first 5 were overs (before oddsmakers corrected based on high point totals due to players not being allowed to tackle anymore.)

              In the last 4 weeks before this weekend however 6 unders hit compared to 2 overs.
              Comment
              • Mikail
                SBR Posting Legend
                • 07-19-09
                • 21689

                #8
                Originally posted by DrStale
                Okay so my curiosity was peaked. I went back and looked at all the SNF and MNF games. Assuming my caluclations are correct there were 12 overs hit and 7 unders, though the first 5 were overs (before oddsmakers corrected based on high point totals due to players not being allowed to tackle anymore.)

                In the last 4 weeks before this weekend however 6 unders hit compared to 2 overs.
                so it looks like they have begun to even it out this last month.
                Comment
                Search
                Collapse
                Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                Collapse
                Working...