5Dimes alt lines in the dropdown boxes - Bears +8 looks like a winner???

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • vitalogist
    SBR MVP
    • 11-11-08
    • 2820

    #1
    5Dimes alt lines in the dropdown boxes - Bears +8 looks like a winner???
    Which side are they trying to draw action on here?

    bears +9.5 -130
    eagles -9.5 +110

    bears + 7.5 -110
    eagles -7.5 -110

    it's 8 most other places, and I noticed pinny is doing the same thing.

    +8 is looking better and better...
  • k13
    SBR Posting Legend
    • 07-16-10
    • 18625

    #2
    Honestly it's tough to say as the action is very evenly split. Looks like most books want Bears money.

    I think the "NFL" wants Eagles to win more also.
    Comment
    • Guest

      #3
      Dont read too much into it, 5dimes is goofy with their lines sometimes, though I do think Bears cover.
      Comment
      • King Mayan
        SBR Posting Legend
        • 09-22-10
        • 21330

        #4
        I have the bears+8 also.... but who knows....
        Comment
        • GimpedMaster
          SBR Wise Guy
          • 11-15-10
          • 764

          #5
          Got Bears +17 and OVER 39.5 in what I call a 'security teaser'. Sure hope its uh... Secure!
          Comment
          • GimpedMaster
            SBR Wise Guy
            • 11-15-10
            • 764

            #6
            Originally posted by GimpedMaster
            Got Bears +17 and OVER 39.5 in what I call a 'security teaser'. Sure hope its uh... Secure!
            Security Teasers lookin pretty good, and a little 'sprinkle' on the money line for a long shot doesn't look impossible right now either!

            11/7/11 5:34pm $150.00 $487.50 Pending 11/7/11 8:35pm NFL Football 431 Chicago Bears +325* vs Philadelphia Eagles

            11/7/11 5:33pm $1,200.00 $888.89 Pending 2 Team Teaser (ties push) Teaser tp 7½fb & 5½bk
            Pending 11/7/11 8:35pm NFL Football 431 Chicago Bears +17 * vs Philadelphia Eagles
            Pending 11/7/11 8:35pm NFL Football 431 Chicago Bears/Philadelphia Eagles Over 39½ *
            Comment
            • benjy
              SBR MVP
              • 02-19-09
              • 2158

              #7
              Funky lines at the 7 to 9 and 1 to 2.5 level are often due to books dodging Wong Teaser bettors. Even though I've a small bet on Bears+8.5 I wouldn't read too much into it.
              Comment
              Search
              Collapse
              Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
              Collapse
              Working...