St. Johns ML/ Eagles ML Parlay?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MoneyLineDawg
    SBR Posting Legend
    • 01-01-09
    • 13253

    #1
    St. Johns ML/ Eagles ML Parlay?
    Is this a strong play?

    I'm just bored at work right now with some down time.......best I could come up with to place a large bet on

    It pays @ around -155......is it worth a shot?
  • Guest

    #2
    St. Johns should cover if they can put their young team together, but if they cant a loss wouldnt be that surprising. Think the Bears cover and have a shot to win tonight too. GL if you play it though.
    Comment
    • MoneyLineDawg
      SBR Posting Legend
      • 01-01-09
      • 13253

      #3
      ^^ I just think St Johns is too much athletically for a weak team such as William & Mary, even if they don't gel all that much early on......Also, just can't see Philly losing this one at home
      Comment
      • Tech N9ne
        Restricted User
        • 06-24-11
        • 5366

        #4
        I liked St Johns at first until I realized they only have one returning starter and his average ppg was 3.3 last year. Their head coach is in hospital from surgery. I think W&H covers and possibly wins straight up
        Comment
        • MoneyLineDawg
          SBR Posting Legend
          • 01-01-09
          • 13253

          #5
          Possibly tech.....I'm just looking for something to parlay Eagles ML with more so than I love St Johns

          Might look into a game next week to put it with

          I already have Giants +10 and Eagles Ml open, but looking to add more......Love Eagles tonight
          Comment
          • Tech N9ne
            Restricted User
            • 06-24-11
            • 5366

            #6
            Might as well go for it then

            Small card tonight. GL dawg
            Comment
            • VegasInsider
              SBR Posting Legend
              • 12-12-10
              • 14593

              #7
              Add the Bruins

              Tukka gets his first W tonight
              Comment
              • Big Bear
                SBR Aristocracy
                • 11-01-11
                • 43253

                #8
                if you love the Eagles give up the 9 points
                Comment
                • MoneyLineDawg
                  SBR Posting Legend
                  • 01-01-09
                  • 13253

                  #9
                  Originally posted by VegasInsider
                  Add the Bruins

                  Tukka gets his first W tonight
                  Ha....I only bet NHL playoffs just cause I actually love watching the intensity of hockey playoffs, but I'm not gunna lie.....Right now, NHL is not even close to on my mind.....Will look into it though
                  Comment
                  • MoneyLineDawg
                    SBR Posting Legend
                    • 01-01-09
                    • 13253

                    #10
                    Originally posted by Big Bear
                    if you love the Eagles give up the 9 points
                    Not a fan of backdoor possibilities on high spreads in the NFL.....I loved the Lions over the Bears a few weeks ago on MNF and if some of you remember, Lions dominated and STILL almost got backdoored on the last play when the Bears WR was tackled on the 1 yard line

                    I just strongly believe Eagles walk out of tonight with a W......either by 3 points or 30 points
                    Comment
                    • Big Bear
                      SBR Aristocracy
                      • 11-01-11
                      • 43253

                      #11
                      i hear ya i feel the same way
                      Comment
                      • Big Bear
                        SBR Aristocracy
                        • 11-01-11
                        • 43253

                        #12
                        i don't like to lay more than 7 points ever
                        Comment
                        • MoneyLineDawg
                          SBR Posting Legend
                          • 01-01-09
                          • 13253

                          #13
                          Originally posted by Big Bear
                          i don't like to lay more than 7 points ever
                          Same here.....Atleast in the NFL

                          Teams are not playing to win by the spread in the NFL, they are playing to win the game...
                          Comment
                          • MoneyLineDawg
                            SBR Posting Legend
                            • 01-01-09
                            • 13253

                            #14
                            Didn't take it.....Just gunna roll with my open parlay of Giants +10/ Eagles ML

                            Will keep an eye out for the halftime line though if I see some value
                            Comment
                            Search
                            Collapse
                            Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                            Collapse
                            Working...