2 NCAA Bball plays....yes it's baaaaack!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Iwinyourmoney
    SBR Posting Legend
    • 04-18-07
    • 18368

    #1
    2 NCAA Bball plays....yes it's baaaaack!!!
    Starting my NCAA hoops season tonight. I usually start off a lil slow so tale with caution if you do.
    We all know NCAA hoops is what i love. Let's start the season out right!

    St Johns -8 (1 unit)

    Arizona/valpo under 136 (1 unit)
  • flyingillini
    SBR Aristocracy
    • 12-06-06
    • 41484

    #2
    Iwin, can you please send me your NCAA plays in a text message on a daily basis?? I will pay you $99.00 per month. Thanks.
    המוסד‎
    המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים‎
    Comment
    • Iwinyourmoney
      SBR Posting Legend
      • 04-18-07
      • 18368

      #3
      Originally posted by flyingillini
      Iwin, can you please send me your NCAA plays in a text message on a daily basis?? I will pay you $99.00 per month. Thanks.
      For what u did for me and Lupe, the first month is on me pal
      Comment
      • VegasInsider
        SBR Posting Legend
        • 12-12-10
        • 14593

        #4
        I love St Johns tonight. Goodluck this season, chief.
        Comment
        • Iwinyourmoney
          SBR Posting Legend
          • 04-18-07
          • 18368

          #5
          Originally posted by VegasInsider
          I love St Johns tonight. Goodluck this season, chief.
          Thx pal u 2
          Comment
          • flyingillini
            SBR Aristocracy
            • 12-06-06
            • 41484

            #6
            Originally posted by Iwinyourmoney
            For what u did for me and Lupe, the first month is on me pal
            I really appreciate the free month. I am glad that it's worked out for you and Lupe. She deserves a good strong man with good family values. You are a true Midwestern hero and what you have done to protect the citizens in the town you patrol has made all the difference in the world. You are a true hero Iwin! Keep up the good work and say Hi to Lupe for me.....
            המוסד‎
            המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים‎
            Comment
            • Brock Landers
              SBR Aristocracy
              • 06-30-08
              • 45365

              #7
              fade city
              Comment
              • jds07v
                SBR MVP
                • 10-19-09
                • 1335

                #8
                funny you mention that
                Comment
                • CarpeDime
                  SBR Hall of Famer
                  • 09-01-09
                  • 7873

                  #9
                  lets get em iwinner

                  college hoops baby
                  Comment
                  • Iwinyourmoney
                    SBR Posting Legend
                    • 04-18-07
                    • 18368

                    #10
                    Originally posted by Brock Landers
                    fade city
                    Comment
                    • mighty maron
                      SBR MVP
                      • 04-20-09
                      • 4215

                      #11
                      I got St Johns first half - 4 1/2. I love this recruiting class and I see a good start for them.
                      Comment
                      • Iwinyourmoney
                        SBR Posting Legend
                        • 04-18-07
                        • 18368

                        #12
                        1-0 so far.

                        How's that fade Brock
                        Comment
                        • Iwinyourmoney
                          SBR Posting Legend
                          • 04-18-07
                          • 18368

                          #13
                          Under on pace at half time. So far so good
                          Comment
                          • flyingillini
                            SBR Aristocracy
                            • 12-06-06
                            • 41484

                            #14
                            Iwin, I just received your text, thanks for the plays tomorrow!~
                            המוסד‎
                            המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים‎
                            Comment
                            • Iwinyourmoney
                              SBR Posting Legend
                              • 04-18-07
                              • 18368

                              #15
                              2-0 baby! That's how we do it
                              Comment
                              • crazyfied
                                SBR High Roller
                                • 11-14-09
                                • 133

                                #16
                                VAL 555 30 34 64 14.5 Cover: +5.5
                                ARZ 556 32 41 73 136 Over: 137
                                Comment
                                • Guest

                                  #17
                                  Originally posted by Iwinyourmoney
                                  2-0 baby! That's how we do it


                                  Dont think so...
                                  Comment
                                  • SmackdownV
                                    SBR Hall of Famer
                                    • 04-14-09
                                    • 5918

                                    #18
                                    Holy shit.

                                    Got burned with 1 second left.....

                                    I took the over and thought I had no shot.

                                    Bad beat bro on the Arizona game.

                                    Get em next time!
                                    Comment
                                    • bradnowell
                                      SBR Sharp
                                      • 07-31-10
                                      • 493

                                      #19
                                      Lol can't even add totals
                                      Comment
                                      • Iwinyourmoney
                                        SBR Posting Legend
                                        • 04-18-07
                                        • 18368

                                        #20
                                        Oh wow I did get burned by 1 point.....wow! Eh wtf
                                        Comment
                                        • tokio
                                          SBR MVP
                                          • 03-30-10
                                          • 2150

                                          #21
                                          Was it fukken necessary to keep fouling down 10 with less than 20 secs. Fukk valpo
                                          Comment
                                          • Tmuscle
                                            SBR Hustler
                                            • 11-07-11
                                            • 80

                                            #22
                                            Not 2-0, you're 1-1
                                            Comment
                                            • flyingillini
                                              SBR Aristocracy
                                              • 12-06-06
                                              • 41484

                                              #23
                                              Iwin has guaranteed me a 62% winning percentage for the whole year. Not bad for $99.00 per month. Please contact
                                              Iwinyourmoneyncaa2011@Iwinyourmoney.com for your monthly dues....
                                              המוסד‎
                                              המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים‎
                                              Comment
                                              • Mug
                                                SBR Sharp
                                                • 02-25-11
                                                • 269

                                                #24
                                                Originally posted by flyingillini
                                                I really appreciate the free month. I am glad that it's worked out for you and Lupe. She deserves a good strong man with good family values. You are a true Midwestern hero and what you have done to protect the citizens in the town you patrol has made all the difference in the world. You are a true hero Iwin! Keep up the good work and say Hi to Lupe for me.....
                                                Comment
                                                Search
                                                Collapse
                                                Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                                                Collapse
                                                Working...