Unbelievable run 0-8 In deep trouble

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jjgold
    SBR Aristocracy
    • 07-20-05
    • 388201

    #36
    Loan shark if experinced
    Bank if not
    Comment
    • oiler
      SBR Hall of Famer
      • 06-06-09
      • 6585

      #37
      weve all had those bad weeks and the bookie would rather have u come to him like a man and take care of your debt no matter what it takes opposed to running and advoiding the book
      Comment
      • QuangX
        SBR MVP
        • 02-03-11
        • 2756

        #38
        I play, I will pay. It just i really went over my bankroll, Chasing is a curse. that the number 1 rule for gambling. Im at 1200 now. Sigh still short like 600. As gametimes comes, I dont have the nuts to chase.
        Comment
        • Guest

          #39
          Originally posted by DrStale
          Bears ML
          Toldja
          Comment
          • dfberger23
            SBR Hall of Famer
            • 11-08-10
            • 5069

            #40
            Sounds like you need to gamble more.
            Comment
            • caseyman011
              SBR Wise Guy
              • 11-01-11
              • 583

              #41
              Originally posted by QuangX
              My credit is bad man. I think imma take the loss. And play next week. I dont want any complication with my bookie.... I did want to wager $250. to get it down to 1500. but i cant afford to pay 2gs...
              I have two things to say, just throwing them out there. Take it or leave it.

              1. Don't bet what you can't afford to lose. Cardinal rule in gambling.

              2. Don't play next week. You need time to regroup. Chasing is what gets people in a hole they cannot crawl out of. We've all been guilty of it, and every single bettor will tell you that it gets you nowhere.
              Comment
              Search
              Collapse
              Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
              Collapse
              Working...