Might fade USC off the devastating loss to Stanford

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • t-wizzle
    BARRELED IN @ SBR!
    • 12-18-09
    • 38099

    #1
    Might fade USC off the devastating loss to Stanford
    Colorado sucks but USC might not respond well after that tough loss to the Cardinal. I think it's a good idea to fade a bunch of college kids coming off a devastating loss when they almost pulled off an upset. On top of that, I don't know if they will be able to get up for this game. Friday night crowd might be a nice motivation for the Buffs here to hang in this one.
  • Guest

    #2
    I get the angle, but Colorado is absolutely awful. If USC is able to get off the mat they might win by 50.
    Comment
    • jarvol
      SBR Hall of Famer
      • 09-13-10
      • 6074

      #3
      It is a fantastic spot to fade.....but Colorado is straight up garbage.
      Comment
      • t-wizzle
        BARRELED IN @ SBR!
        • 12-18-09
        • 38099

        #4
        Originally posted by DrStale
        I get the angle, but Colorado is absolutely awful. If USC is able to get off the mat they might win by 50.

        Originally posted by jarvol
        It is a fantastic spot to fade.....but Colorado is straight up garbage.
        I hear you guys. That's why I haven't made a play yet. I think Colorado is the play but it's nothing big. Just need a little action on a Friday night
        Comment
        • LT Profits
          SBR Aristocracy
          • 10-27-06
          • 90963

          #5
          I got Col +21.5, but I'd pass at the current +20
          Comment
          • t-wizzle
            BARRELED IN @ SBR!
            • 12-18-09
            • 38099

            #6
            Originally posted by LT Profits
            I got Col +21.5, but I'd pass at the current +20
            Yea i don't like missing out on the opener but it shouldn't matter. I think it's a 31-17 game.
            Comment
            • paco
              SBR Aristocracy
              • 05-07-09
              • 62873

              #7
              Colorado spread might be a
              Comment
              • t-wizzle
                BARRELED IN @ SBR!
                • 12-18-09
                • 38099

                #8
                Colorado +20 -101 (4x)
                Comment
                • t-wizzle
                  BARRELED IN @ SBR!
                  • 12-18-09
                  • 38099

                  #9
                  Nice start Buffs
                  Comment
                  Search
                  Collapse
                  Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                  Collapse
                  Working...