Any other gamblers feel like I do

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • physed
    SBR MVP
    • 12-29-09
    • 1177

    #1
    Any other gamblers feel like I do
    I've been gambling for years and enjoy it. The last couple of days I have no interest in making one single play and nothing in my life is making me feel this way. Hopefully soon I will get my interest back and that I'm not burned out.
  • jjgold
    SBR Aristocracy
    • 07-20-05
    • 388201

    #2
    Burnt out or you lost the edge
    Comment
    • Doc JS
      SBR Hall of Famer
      • 09-15-06
      • 6885

      #3
      take a break...come back when your batteries are recharged.
      Comment
      • Guest

        #4
        Been there. I take breaks relatively often, sometimes go weeks or months at a time without wanting to gamble. It always comes back though.
        Comment
        • physed
          SBR MVP
          • 12-29-09
          • 1177

          #5
          The bad thing about it is that I won over 9K the last three months and still couldn't care less about making more.
          Comment
          Search
          Collapse
          Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
          Collapse
          Working...