Akron ties it up with no time left and then decides to go for two.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Bluehorseshoe
    SBR Posting Legend
    • 07-13-06
    • 15117

    #1
    Akron ties it up with no time left and then decides to go for two.
    MOTHER Fers!!!

    Overtime and I can get the over.
  • Romocide
    SBR MVP
    • 09-14-11
    • 1404

    #2
    Yeah that screwed me too. Any other coach in the world takes that game into OT.
    Comment
    • Guest

      #3
      So they didnt tie it up
      Comment
      • face
        SBR Posting Legend
        • 01-31-11
        • 14740

        #4
        that's just irresponsible. hate the dumb shit you see on saturdays.
        Comment
        • neverstoppers23
          SBR Hall of Famer
          • 11-26-09
          • 6302

          #5
          Wouldn't say every coach would do it some coaches feel more comfortable going for 2.
          80-20 split probably.
          Comment
          • RonPaul2008
            SBR Hall of Famer
            • 06-08-07
            • 6739

            #6
            Originally posted by Bluehorseshoe
            MOTHER Fers!!!

            Overtime and I can get the over.
            I had the over too...didn't know about the 2 point attempt until now. Motherf*ckers!
            Comment
            Search
            Collapse
            Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
            Collapse
            Working...