Who we laying the lumber on this weekend and why?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Jmayor
    SBR Wise Guy
    • 11-24-10
    • 780

    #1
    Who we laying the lumber on this weekend and why?
    1 pick and why?

    I'll start:
    St. Louis Rams +14

    It's too easy to take the Saints by 3 scores but I think the rams will cover this at home and get their first cover. This line tech. should be at -24 saints but I'm with Vegas on this and keeping the Rams in mind on the back end for the cover
  • Jmayor
    SBR Wise Guy
    • 11-24-10
    • 780

    #2
    Bump
    Comment
    • Guest

      #3
      Lions -3. Gonna chew Tebow up and spit him out.
      Comment
      • BeardedTaco
        SBR Wise Guy
        • 10-18-11
        • 647

        #4
        stl +14
        lions -3
        pats -3
        pats/stl over
        Comment
        Search
        Collapse
        Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
        Collapse
        Working...