that has been one of my top hits of all time, before it split twice..if it pops again i wouldnt be shocked..but even though there is so much untapped growth in china it just feels like there isnt a huge leg up left
Comment
big0mar
SBR MVP
01-09-09
3374
#6
Originally posted by mh217
that has been one of my top hits of all time, before it split twice..if it pops again i wouldnt be shocked..but even though there is so much untapped growth in china it just feels like there isnt a huge leg up left
I'm talking short-term
This is a good short-squeeze option
Could be up 15% within 48 hrs
Comment
big0mar
SBR MVP
01-09-09
3374
#7
BIDU trading at 151.15 after-hours
That means I'm rich
Guys, do not question my abilities
I can make us all rich
Comment
Educ8d Degener8
SBR MVP
01-12-10
3177
#8
Waiting for Lemtard to enter the thread saying he bought in last week...