scam !!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • wincash
    SBR Rookie
    • 10-25-11
    • 1

    #1
    scam !!

    It is fraud. This bookmaker canceled the withdrawal request.
    And I worked as Bet in high odds. I lost. I gave a $ 2,300 discount.
    I did not work as Bet.
    It was worked as Bet in the inside of the company.
    The IP address was camouflaged.
    It is the world worst bookmaker.

    I begin a note on all bulletin boards.

    I warn a gambler of the whole world that I play in your site.
  • shari91
    BARRELED IN @ SBR!
    • 02-23-10
    • 32661

    #2
    Hi wincash -

    If you believe pulsebet fraudulently placed a bet in your account on your behalf, you can submit a Sportsbook Complaint Form and a member of our Dispute Team will investigate this for you.
    Comment
    • Romocide
      SBR MVP
      • 09-14-11
      • 1404

      #3
      I feel like someone just thumped my brain.
      Comment
      • francescosol
        SBR High Roller
        • 08-26-08
        • 225

        #4
        too late for me
        they void this bet after match start
        Oct 26, 11 at 00:07 Atletico Rafaela v Argentinos Jrs Atletico Rafaela €300.00 2.15 REFUND €300.00
        this is a valid bet in other bookmaker
        TICKET: 0x000243c5 - 10/25/2011 11:49:13 PM
        Atletico De Rafaela - Argentinos Jrs10/26/2011 12:10:00 AM
        Primera DivisionOdds: 2.20

        so they void a bet with less odds because odds was wrong! They are patetic, they want only fraud people
        now i made a complain but i suppose nothing to do.
        please stay away
        Comment
        • tommygun
          SBR MVP
          • 07-01-10
          • 2239

          #5
          Originally posted by wincash
          http://www.pulsebet.com/betting/ It is fraud. This bookmaker canceled the withdrawal request. And I worked as Bet in high odds. I lost. I gave a $ 2,300 discount. I did not work as Bet. It was worked as Bet in the inside of the company. The IP address was camouflaged. It is the world worst bookmaker. I begin a note on all bulletin boards. I warn a gambler of the whole world that I play in your site.
          wtf? this fried my brain.
          BETTING EXCHANGES, easy money.

          Soccer Tipping: 5-0-1
          Comment
          • Guest

            #6
            All your base are belong to us
            Comment
            Search
            Collapse
            Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
            Collapse
            Working...