Tell me why I shouldn't go all in on the cards tonight.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • vitalogist
    SBR MVP
    • 11-11-08
    • 2820

    #1
    Tell me why I shouldn't go all in on the cards tonight.
    Seriously considering it.
  • P.F.Kasooff
    SBR MVP
    • 11-13-10
    • 1903

    #2
    Simple: NEVER go all-in
    Comment
    • numismatist
      SBR MVP
      • 10-02-11
      • 2192

      #3
      NEVER go all in.
      OK, scared money never made money but stupid money goes all in on one game.
      Dont do it sir.
      Comment
      • Guest

        #4
        Because Edwin Jackson has been pitching poorly. I think there is value in the line but Jackson could get rocked.
        Comment
        • VegasInsider
          SBR Posting Legend
          • 12-12-10
          • 14593

          #5
          Never go all in
          Comment
          • vitalogist
            SBR MVP
            • 11-11-08
            • 2820

            #6
            Yeah I know. I only have $250 in my acct at the moment... Thinking over but I really feel the cards tonight...
            Comment
            • P.F.Kasooff
              SBR MVP
              • 11-13-10
              • 1903

              #7
              Originally posted by vitalogist

              Yeah I know. I only have $250 in my acct at the moment...
              Then you should bet 5.00 to win 8.20
              Comment
              • numismatist
                SBR MVP
                • 10-02-11
                • 2192

                #8
                Bet 25 bucks on the over.
                Comment
                • vitalogist
                  SBR MVP
                  • 11-11-08
                  • 2820

                  #9
                  Fukking cards might end this series in Texas!!!
                  Comment
                  • jjgold
                    SBR Aristocracy
                    • 07-20-05
                    • 388201

                    #10
                    Pass again

                    Texas has to win though..I would walk Pujos 4 times
                    Comment
                    • Poker_Beast
                      SBR Hall of Famer
                      • 09-14-06
                      • 6547

                      #11
                      Put $ on Cards and over
                      Comment
                      • pokernut9999
                        SBR Posting Legend
                        • 07-25-07
                        • 12757

                        #12
                        Originally posted by Poker_Beast
                        Put $ on Cards and over

                        I did
                        Comment
                        • vitalogist
                          SBR MVP
                          • 11-11-08
                          • 2820

                          #13
                          Cards and over. Let's fukking get this!
                          Comment
                          • vitalogist
                            SBR MVP
                            • 11-11-08
                            • 2820

                            #14
                            All in cards. $276 to win $420. Send it!!!
                            Comment
                            • vitalogist
                              SBR MVP
                              • 11-11-08
                              • 2820

                              #15
                              St Louis will punish Holland if he keeps throwing that slow breaking ball...
                              Comment
                              • laclippers504
                                SBR MVP
                                • 08-21-06
                                • 4553

                                #16
                                I'm a little late posting in the thread but simply because Texas is the better play tonight imo
                                Comment
                                • Powderguy
                                  SBR Hall of Famer
                                  • 09-18-09
                                  • 6939

                                  #17
                                  Uhhh not a good start
                                  Comment
                                  • Poker_Beast
                                    SBR Hall of Famer
                                    • 09-14-06
                                    • 6547

                                    #18
                                    1st always rough for Jackson. Go Cards!!!
                                    Comment
                                    Search
                                    Collapse
                                    Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                                    Collapse
                                    Working...