Arbys Phillys cheese steak

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DiggityDaggityDo
    SBR Aristocracy
    • 11-30-08
    • 81463

    #1
    Arbys Phillys cheese steak
    Just saw a commercial for this and it says it's the best Philly cheese steak outside of Philly.

    This has got to be some sorta joke right? I have been to Arby's 3-4 times in my life and the food was shitty every time. The sandwiches are shitty, the cries are shitty, everything is shitty.

    So I can't believe their cheesesteak sandwich could possibly be any good.

    Can anybody confirm?
  • k13
    SBR Posting Legend
    • 07-16-10
    • 18625

    #2
    There's no way it's even close and I have not tried it yet.

    Never had one in Philly but had one in Florida by a cook from Philly. **** it was good.

    Some trash from Arby's won't compare. Mind you Fire House Subs had a decent one.
    Comment
    • Louisvillekid1
      SBR Aristocracy
      • 10-17-07
      • 52143

      #3
      I only get the beef & chedder from arbys
      Comment
      • Guest

        #4
        Is this your first time seeing an advertisement or something?
        Comment
        • keyboarding
          SBR Hall of Famer
          • 07-30-09
          • 6817

          #5
          Originally posted by DrStale
          Is this your first time seeing an advertisement or something?
          Comment
          • DiggityDaggityDo
            SBR Aristocracy
            • 11-30-08
            • 81463

            #6
            Originally posted by DrStale
            Is this your first time seeing an advertisement or something?
            Do you think it is misleading?
            Comment
            Search
            Collapse
            Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
            Collapse
            Working...