SBR Members Locks.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jmdudney
    Restricted User
    • 08-28-11
    • 304

    #1
    SBR Members Locks.
    Lol. If I put any stock into any "lock" an SBR member claims, I would be more broke than I already am. This goes out to all you WVU -14 riders. I honestly cant even see why that line is debatable??
  • Guest

    #2
    Damn, did they start ending games in the 2nd quarter now? I hate when they do that.
    Comment
    • ngates815
      SBR Posting Legend
      • 12-01-09
      • 13845

      #3
      Nice one pal.

      What's the score?

      On phone and can't see ESPN for some reason.
      Comment
      • dfberger23
        SBR Hall of Famer
        • 11-08-10
        • 5069

        #4
        Originally posted by ngates815
        Nice one pal.

        What's the score?

        On phone and can't see ESPN for some reason.
        14-3 Cuse.
        Comment
        • Guest

          #5
          Originally posted by dfberger23

          14-3 Cuse.
          Nope
          Comment
          • dfberger23
            SBR Hall of Famer
            • 11-08-10
            • 5069

            #6
            Make it 14-9...
            Comment
            • jmdudney
              Restricted User
              • 08-28-11
              • 304

              #7
              20-9.
              Comment
              • jmdudney
                Restricted User
                • 08-28-11
                • 304

                #8
                West Va. LOCK, All day.
                Comment
                • jmdudney
                  Restricted User
                  • 08-28-11
                  • 304

                  #9
                  Originally posted by DrStale
                  Damn, did they start ending games in the 2nd quarter now? I hate when they do that.

                  Lol. the spread is -14.5 Im not saying WVU ML.
                  Comment
                  • Guest

                    #10
                    Originally posted by jmdudney


                    Lol. the spread is -14.5 Im not saying WVU ML.
                    Lots of game to be played. Doesnt look good but you cant call a game in the 2nd quarter against an offense like WVU has
                    Comment
                    • testudo
                      SBR High Roller
                      • 09-07-10
                      • 176

                      #11
                      21-9
                      Comment
                      • jmdudney
                        Restricted User
                        • 08-28-11
                        • 304

                        #12
                        Originally posted by DrStale
                        Lots of game to be played. Doesnt look good but you cant call a game in the 2nd quarter against an offense like WVU has
                        agreed. but Cuse are no slouches by far!
                        Comment
                        Search
                        Collapse
                        Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                        Collapse
                        Working...