Anyone going to World Series?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • hornsrgrt
    Restricted User
    • 02-11-10
    • 1560

    #1
    Anyone going to World Series?
    Heading up for games 4 and 5 ...section 14 and 15, respectively.
  • onetrickpony
    SBR Hall of Famer
    • 08-23-10
    • 9434

    #2
    were broke fuks can barely become pro



    think abt it pal
    Comment
    • opie1988
      SBR Posting Legend
      • 09-12-10
      • 23429

      #3
      Going tomorrow night. Section 14 row 6
      Comment
      • doublej95
        SBR Posting Legend
        • 01-26-10
        • 14094

        #4
        Originally posted by hornsrgrt
        Heading up for games 4 and 5 ...section 14 and 15, respectively.
        Originally posted by opie1988
        Going tomorrow night. Section 14 row 6

        sounds like a great photo in the making.
        Comment
        • Guest

          #5
          Had tickets pending the Brewers made it there...
          Comment
          • ngates815
            SBR Posting Legend
            • 12-01-09
            • 13845

            #6
            Originally posted by doublej95
            sounds like a great photo in the making.

            Opies going for game 3.

            other guy going for 4/5...
            Comment
            • hornsrgrt
              Restricted User
              • 02-11-10
              • 1560

              #7
              Originally posted by opie1988
              Going tomorrow night. Section 14 row 6
              pretty darn close to were I will be Sunday...section 14 row 5!
              let me know how the seats are...have fun.
              Comment
              • TWEETS
                SBR MVP
                • 10-22-08
                • 2114

                #8
                My boss is a huge STL fan, I know he went to the first 2 and I think I heard he was taking the plane down to Texas yesterday, I would assume its to go.
                Comment
                Search
                Collapse
                Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                Collapse
                Working...